jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Anyone planning to watch Netflix's "Fuller House?"

1. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 7 months ago

The "reboot" of the '90s sitcom "Full House" - now called "Fuller House" and focusing on the now-grown Tanner children - will begin streaming on Netflix today. Is anyone planning on checking it out?

My 8 year old son loves the original show (we bought him the entire series on DVD for Christmas!) - he has a serious crush on "D.J." (haha)... when I told him a while ago that the girl who plays her is now old enough to be his Mom his response was "Yeah? So?" ... I like his style big_smile

Needless to say, he can't WAIT for this new series!

2. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 7 months ago

Nobody, huh? Wow. Tough room. Guess there aren't any '90s kids here (or everyone here is too busy arguing over Jesus, Trump, atheism, Hillary and what not...).

I haven't seen the show yet but my 8 year old (the one with the crush on D.J.) has watched a couple of episodes and he sez it's "really really really funny" for whatever that's worth. big_smile

3. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 7 months ago

I'll be watching the new season of House of Cards coming up. big_smile

4. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 7 months ago

I grew up with Full House and still watch re-runs to this day (I'm 27), and I watched the entire series from start to finish once they put it on Netflix, so I was SOOO excited for Fuller House!

I watched the first 10 episodes in one sitting and finished the remaining 3 the next morning.  lol

The first two episodes were pretty bad and I was so disappointed, even considered calling it quits before I ruined the original for myself, but I'm glad I stuck with it!  It just kept getting better as it went. 

I hope they do another season.  And dang did DJ grow up good.

5. colorfulone profile image85
    colorfuloneposted 7 months ago

I'm watching The Red Road on Netflix.  Had not seen it before. 
    I liked it from the get go and its getting better right along.