jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Anyone planning to watch Netflix's "Fuller House?"

1. FatFreddysCat profile image91
    FatFreddysCatposted 18 months ago

The "reboot" of the '90s sitcom "Full House" - now called "Fuller House" and focusing on the now-grown Tanner children - will begin streaming on Netflix today. Is anyone planning on checking it out?

My 8 year old son loves the original show (we bought him the entire series on DVD for Christmas!) - he has a serious crush on "D.J." (haha)... when I told him a while ago that the girl who plays her is now old enough to be his Mom his response was "Yeah? So?" ... I like his style big_smile

Needless to say, he can't WAIT for this new series!

2. FatFreddysCat profile image91
    FatFreddysCatposted 17 months ago

Nobody, huh? Wow. Tough room. Guess there aren't any '90s kids here (or everyone here is too busy arguing over Jesus, Trump, atheism, Hillary and what not...).

I haven't seen the show yet but my 8 year old (the one with the crush on D.J.) has watched a couple of episodes and he sez it's "really really really funny" for whatever that's worth. big_smile

3. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 17 months ago

I'll be watching the new season of House of Cards coming up. big_smile

4. Aime F profile image85
    Aime Fposted 17 months ago

I grew up with Full House and still watch re-runs to this day (I'm 27), and I watched the entire series from start to finish once they put it on Netflix, so I was SOOO excited for Fuller House!

I watched the first 10 episodes in one sitting and finished the remaining 3 the next morning.  lol

The first two episodes were pretty bad and I was so disappointed, even considered calling it quits before I ruined the original for myself, but I'm glad I stuck with it!  It just kept getting better as it went. 

I hope they do another season.  And dang did DJ grow up good.

5. colorfulone profile image88
    colorfuloneposted 17 months ago

I'm watching The Red Road on Netflix.  Had not seen it before. 
    I liked it from the get go and its getting better right along.

working