jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Anyone else seen the new Star Trek

1. Lissie profile image88
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

Thanks to the timezone I saw it last night - awesome!

2. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

I've not seen it, but I kind of want to. I have never seen any of the originals or the TV show, but the new movie looks awesome. I did watch X-Men Origins:Wolverine last Friday though and it was amazing big_smile big_smile

3. earnestshub profile image86
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

I will watch this one, it looks awesome from the shorts. I did see all the others, but this should be the best.

4. JamaGenee profile image88
    JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago

Rub it in, Lissie!! cool  No, I haven't seen it yet, only the commercials.  Not sure I'll ever get used to anyone but Leonard Nimoy as Spock.

5. Profmaggy profile image60
    Profmaggyposted 7 years ago

We're seeing it today on a digital projection screen.  There are only 2 DPS showings. Soooooo excited about seeing the movie plus digital is the way of the future for movies.

6. Profmaggy profile image60
    Profmaggyposted 7 years ago

We saw the movie and can't wait to see it again.
    Don't want to give away any spoilers, but it's a great movie for fans and people new to the whole experience.
    Live long and prosper.

7. Jezzzz profile image77
    Jezzzzposted 7 years ago

I have not seen it yet, but I am looking forward to the experience.

8. Pete Maida profile image61
    Pete Maidaposted 7 years ago

My latest hub is a review of the new Star Trek.  For us Trekkies it was wonderful even if the plot was a bit forced.  I can't wait to see more.

9. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago

I reviewed it on HubPages as well and also look forward to additional films in the series.

I enjoyed Lissie's review before I went to see it. I was acutally undecided to attend before smile