jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Top 10 Best Music Videos So Far Plus 1...Agree?

1. fierycj profile image87
    fierycjposted 7 years ago

My criteria for selecting these videos are based on uniqueness, directing, concept, and overall feel. I realize that a sizeable number of videos here are Hype Williams directed,but he is that good. Has been doing a lot of great work for Kanye West. I also admit that some of the choices here based on my personal sentiments on how a great video should look like; how say, if I or rather when I directed my own video, how would I want it to look. Here are my top 10 best music videos ever. Let me know where you disagree: 10. Amazing (Kanye West) 
    9. Stranger in Moscow (Michael Jackson)
    8. If I Were You (Hoobastank)
    7. Passive (A Perfect Circle)
    6.Day N Nite (Kid Cudi)
    5.Clocks (Coldplay)
    4.Cant tell me nothing (Kanye West)
    3. Walking on a Dream (Empire of the Sun) 
    2.Love Lockdown (Kanye West)
    1.Going On (Gnarls Barkley), and here's an extra Who Cares? (Gnarls Barkley)

2. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

I enjoyed videos back in the 80's when music was still fun for me.  I am more a music fan of the pre-90's, so I loved videos by the Moody Blues, U-2, Culture Club, Phil Collins, and many other from the eighties.  It was fun watching MTV back when it was a new thing, but today I have no connection with it really.  Thank goodness I can watch my favorite eighties videos on YouTube.

3. fierycj profile image87

Yeah. Eighties videos we're very elegant and highly artistic. Not bad.

4. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

I have been checking some of these out, not a bad choice....

5. Choke Frantic profile image88
    Choke Franticposted 7 years ago

Ugh, I can't say that I can name 10 right now, but I'd have to say that What I've Done by Linkin Park was very emotional and inspirational. I loved it.

6. fierycj profile image87

I was gonna include What I've Done By Linkin Park. I thought it was good, too. But I've seen a video like it somewhere, so I didnt think it was original. I was basing my criteria on originality.

7. Choke Frantic profile image88
    Choke Franticposted 7 years ago

There are quite a few similar videos which tries to raise awareness. I just think the song fits the video so perfectly. Thanks for considering it =]