1. 59
    J.Andersonposted 7 years ago

So today my dog just turned 1 yrs old and we all know how that can be haha!! I mean him being one is like us being 16 again, and by that I mean we like to hump everything in are way!! Ha!!. So again he's a dog so it's understandable because a dog is a man's best friend right. So when I took him for a walk and he's smelling and sniffing everywhere and marking his territory just doing what untrained dogs do!, and here comes a little chubby poodle approaching us and the first thing my dog does is sniff her and of course starts humping her in front everyone by the lake, so I pull him off and say NO! BAD! DOG! but of course me being a man I whispered and said " I bet that was good". Yeah!! I'm not going to lie I was a little jeolous because I can't just go around humping ladies and get away with it, I'll be in the wrong and in Jail!. So again here we go walking and he's sniffing and he's doing his usual, and we get behind an elderly lady and she's walking with her walker and she's about 5'0 foot tall and her back is bending and the first thing my dog does was sniff her and all of sudden I'm looking at the lake and I feel my arm pull and jerk, and when I look he's humping her and she's screaming and when she looks back at me! I SAID GRANDMA!!! what the hell are you doing out here in a mini skirt, and she replied back and said IT'S BEEN A MINUTE!! HAHA!!!

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Are You Serious?
    Is this Why you joined HP
    You Hump Grannys?
    This is not a Funny Story!
    seems your dog mimics the master
    Get your temperature taken man!!

Don't Post Such Dribble.

3. Wingrider profile image66
    Wingriderposted 7 years ago

have you heard the one about the monkey in the bar?

Closed to reply