jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Work and Wine

1. Lgali profile image51
    Lgaliposted 7 years ago

The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically.
    This virus is called Weekly Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT
    TOUCH IT!!! This virus will wipe out your private life entirely. If you should come into contact with WORK, you should immediately leave the premises.

Take two good friends to the nearest LCBO medical facility and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter
    (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If you do not have five friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

1. Lgali profile image51
      Lgaliposted 7 years ago in reply to this

good laugh

2. Mrvoodoo profile image61
    Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago

lol, I have a beer in my hand already so I should be safe, thanks for sharing! smile

* Although I am struggling to think of five friends.

1. Lgali profile image51
      Lgaliposted 7 years ago in reply to this

that is funny

3. HealthCare Basics profile image81
    HealthCare Basicsposted 7 years ago

I am sitting at an outdoor cafe in San Diego and reading the first post had me spit my ice tea across the table. Thank God I am alone as friends have not gotten here yet. Will be enjoying the Spirits in about two hours when we head to the pub.... smile

Now drying up the mess.......