jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

1. 60
    DOITALLposted 7 years ago

Do you think you know things about micheal Jackson that most others havent found out yet.  post here.  explain anything about micheal you know please

1. Lady_E profile image83
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've come close. There's a Hubber called Svea who informed me that she babysat for Michael Jackson.  Lets hope she pops into Forums at one point to spill the beans...

2. HealthCare Basics profile image82
    HealthCare Basicsposted 7 years ago

I think that would be Michael Jackson himself and of course his family, so I don't believe they will be devulging any secrets beyond what comes out from the final autopsy and toxicology reports. Yet, money can persuade those who had close contact with Michael to consider telling "secrets".

3. LondonGirl profile image91
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

I hope whoever he or she is keeps quiet, I've had it up to here with MJ threads! He's dead. Still.

1. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sshhhhh and yes he is dead.

2. Army Infantry Mom profile image61
      Army Infantry Momposted 7 years ago in reply to this

HOOAH !!!! I absolutly agree,..I'm sick to death of MJ this, MJ that,...I haven't seen no one asking to know about the Soldier's that were killed the same day MJ died.

4. babedoll50 profile image60
    babedoll50posted 7 years ago

He was a great singer and will always be remembered.  he may or may not have had skeletons in his closet.  However does all that really matter now.  just let the poor man rest in peace.

5. 60
    DOITALLposted 7 years ago

I for one totally think that M.J. was a maraculous entertaianer.. The question i have posted is to keep his spirit in all of us alive. If you will look at my past post about him you will see how i felt of him and his passing.

6. onthewriteside profile image74
    onthewritesideposted 7 years ago

Here's a tidbit you may not have heard yet.  Since Michael's body consisted of like 90% plastic, he decided that when he died, it should be melted down and made into Lego's so the children could play with HIM for a change....  lol

Cold?  Yep.  Sick?  Maybe.  Accurate?  Probably.  Am I sick of these MJ threads?  Abso-friggin-lutely.

R.I.P. Dude...

1. 60
      DOITALLposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Grow up and post something other then childish supposed to be, but definatly not funny jokes..

7. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

All I can say is enough of Michael Jackson already.  He had his funeral, and now I think it is time to move on.  However, between Jon and Kate and Jackson that is all we will hear.

8. quicksand profile image85
    quicksandposted 7 years ago

Mike Jackson had been a very humble guy, and he is supposed to have never displayed any arrogance in his lifetime. My hats off to him!

It is amazing that those who were born after the mid seventies liked the "entertainment" he provided. He was pretty good at all forms of dancing. Cool!

Some even thought it fit to compare him with ELVIS PRESLEY. lol lol

9. rapmanual profile image60
    rapmanualposted 7 years ago

MJ was the greatest music entertainer and the most famous person on Earth (other than Jesus), he deserves to get talked about. We all know MJ's accomplishments and hopefully his spirit will live on with the ones he touched.