jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Harry Potter "The Half Blood Prince"

1. julier103 profile image61
    julier103posted 7 years ago

Who has seen the new Harry Potter movie, What did you all think?

I thought it was pretty good, but can see they should have split this one into two parts also.

1. Drew Breezzy profile image80
      Drew Breezzyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I may see it tonight. How long is it?

2. Davinagirl3 profile image59
      Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago in reply to this

My mother is addicted, along with 2 of her coworkers.  They are taking an extra long lunch today to see it.

3. wildfremd profile image60
      wildfremdposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I didn't like it as much as the others...maybe because everything is winding down...or maybe because i already knew what was going to happen. ;/ Not as much action as the others, perhaps.

2. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

I thought it was as pretty good as well. Maybe not as much action as the others because in this film they go into a lot of explaining and show the preparations for what will occur in the next two films. It is 2 hrs 49 minutes but definitely doesn't seem that long when you're in the theatre. I'm glad they didn't split it into 2 because then we'd have to wait!

3. Laura Berwick profile image89
    Laura Berwickposted 7 years ago

Inspite of the limitations of a film instead of a book, especially regarding length, I thought they did and excellent job of choosing what to keep and what to leave out. Of course, being a Harry Potter fan I agree that two movies that included more details would have been great. But all in all I thought it was well done.