jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Micheal Jackson?

1. shakeelz profile image59
    shakeelzposted 7 years ago

say anything about MJ .give ur insid efeelings for him as he is the KIng of POP

2. janni321 profile image61
    janni321posted 7 years ago

Micheal is legend Micheal is king of pop Micheal is great
    Micheal is Blah blah blah blah

Just kidding

I have no words tell my feelings about Micheal. I haven't just realize the fact of his death.
    I feel that he is alive somewhere in LA

3. HealthCare Basics profile image80
    HealthCare Basicsposted 7 years ago

I wrote two hubs on him and made up my mind to not bother to do another since the family and news are attempting to create more sensationalism surrounding his death...... In the earlier years, he was extremely creative..........

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

There are at least 3 threads already discussing Michael Jackson.

1. janni321 profile image61
      janni321posted 7 years ago in reply to this

what is your point?

5. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

We don't need another one smile

1. janni321 profile image61
      janni321posted 7 years ago in reply to this

we need a lot of threads on Micheal

1. Anti-Valentine profile image93
        Anti-Valentineposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Michael had a lot of threads, and they were all different colours. tongue

6. B.Z. Alixandre profile image79
    B.Z. Alixandreposted 7 years ago

My inside feeling on Michael Jackson is that there is a very strong possibility that he was a pedophile and nothing whatsoever makes up for that fact, King of Pop or not.  If he was not a pedophile he was still ridiculous, vain, and completely lost from reality.  He died.  I'm sure his family is truly saddened.  Why do we need to turn him into a martyr?  And of what?  The right to get enough plastic surgery that the organic material of your body is disintegrating?  Well, done, trophy wives all over the word have accepted the torch!  I get playing your Thriller record a couple times in memorium, but enough is enough!

7. profile image60
    untiedshoelaceposted 7 years ago

I agree with the person above me. Michael Jackson was not a real positive influence on society. He was messed up. He was greedy beyond belief. Just look at his estate. Who needs a Ferris wheel in their backyard when there are millions of people starving out there. I hope Oprah gets more recognition because she at least helps out others. But she probably won't because she's not greedy. Even when Michaael died, he was greedy in his plans. A 25,000 dollar casket. That could feed so many children in Africa and Asia. =[

working