jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

ORIGINALITY HAVE LEFT MUSIC!!

1. Stackpaper Ent profile image60
    Stackpaper Entposted 8 years ago

ORIGINALITY HAVE LEFT MUSIC

Where is the creativity now days it definitely took a back seat, I know what your saying to yourself that @ some point all artist have took some swag from another artist or some one in the industry that they admire, or thought had great style & present that was successful even the biggest mega super stars like Michael Jackson R.I.P to him, for instant even he swagger jack b4 and no disrespect but MJ swagger jack some of his style & dance moves from......... TO READ MORE HIT UP MY HUB FEEDBACK IS HIGHLY WELCOME.

1. AsherKade profile image77
      AsherKadeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I love Simon and Garfunkel when it comes to originality....

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
        Ron Montgomeryposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I saw them with the Everly Brothers a few years ago...Incredible

1. AsherKade profile image77
          AsherKadeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I connect with them in so many ways...beside the hair big_smile

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
            Ron Montgomeryposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Which is mostly gone now.

2. frankiectlus profile image61
    frankiectlusposted 8 years ago

Originality in music has long been a thing of the past.  The problem is there have been so many artist in every genre that it is hard to come out with something that has not been done before or said before.  For example, I am a hardcore hip hop junkie and since about 1992 when it was at the pinnacle there were alot of new ideas and thoughts being brought into the music.  Than it went mainstream and lost almost all of the originality it first had.  If you listen to Common Senses "I used to love H.E.R".  It takes the listener through the different phases of hip hop and he spins his words to give the listener a joyous ride through all the realms of sell outism.

Closed to reply

working