jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

American Idol Judges

1. EfusjonSeattle profile image60
    EfusjonSeattleposted 7 years ago

Are you going to miss Paula Abdul on Idol? Do you like that new judge Kara?

2. 0
    Louidam1posted 7 years ago

I will actually miss Paula because she was the only nice person on the show, even though Paula seems to look like she is high on drugs when she speaks.

As with Kara....I don't too much care for her.  Maybe its her attitude.

3. Jenny30 profile image62
    Jenny30posted 7 years ago

I will miss Paula. However I like Kara too.

4. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Who needs nice?

Kara knows her stuff. She gives honest critique that will benefit the contestants. Not a mish mash of blubbering words and how pretty they looked.

1. Jane@CM profile image61
      Jane@CMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well said.

5. 0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

I agree that Kara knows her stuff, but to me Paula was the heart of the show from the beginning.  While continuing to be a fan of the show, I'll be also hoping that Paula's next show business endeavor (whatever that turns out to be) takes her to heights never seen before by mortal man (or woman).

You go, girl.

Then again, my opinion isn't worth a whole lot in that genre.  I used to literally get confused, thinking Ahab the Arab (the Ray Stevens hit) and Paula Abdul were somehow one and the same.  Abdul the Arab,  I guess.

6. EfusjonSeattle profile image60
    EfusjonSeattleposted 7 years ago

Now TMZ is reporting that Paula isnt totally out yet! Yes it is about money. I mean its not really fair...I was listening to the radio yesterday and heard that Ryan makes 15 million a year and Paula was making 3 million. Hmm...seems strange.

TMZ is also saying its all about getting buzz for next season! Of course its always about publicity!