jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (15 posts)

Calling All GEEKS! Nintendo...PS...XBOX...

1. Chris1|Chris2 profile image61
    Chris1|Chris2posted 7 years ago

Well, the video gamer geeks specifically, but ALL geeks are welcome....
    Just curious who here has a love affair with their console (or consoles as the case may be). I know I sure do. I'm a Nintendo freak myself, but have slowly moved more and more into PlayStation.

**What is your favorite video game and why?**

Mine is "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time." "Twilight Princess" comes in close second though...

1. Luciendasky profile image76
      Luciendaskyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

the Zelda series is awesome - definitely in my top 5... but recently I have been playing a lot of wiifit... I need to lose those extra pounds I gained playing Zelda.

1. Chris1|Chris2 profile image61
        Chris1|Chris2posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Haha, yes, nobody wants to be so much of a couch potato that they actually end up looking like one.
        Does it really work though? My parents bought WiiFit and haven't really touched it tongue

It is pretty good... obviously not as good as if you were doing a real workout, but you can star-step or run while watching TV or work with yoga or balance exercises. It also takes your weight and stuff - so you can see how close you are to your goals.

2. profile image60
      Yanksownthesoxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Madden 2010 for xbox 360 its just so difficult my record is bad already but I think practice  is going to make me much better.

2. jabyrd82 profile image60
    jabyrd82posted 7 years ago

The wii is a pretty good workout you got to get into it though. I like xbox 360 though just because of the online interaction and the graphics are pretty dang good aswell!! dont really have a favorite game though!!

3. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 7 years ago

I think Wii is the best and the Shaun White Snowboarding is great, especially with the fit board.  I still cannot get away from Mario from Nintendo 64 (I downloaded on the Wii).

4. fierycj profile image85
    fierycjposted 7 years ago

Die hard PlayStation fan here since the first one! Other games are meant for family and kids, PS is for the Big Boys!

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

My son said Boom! to that lol

5. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

I need a PC geek...sigh

Windows Installer is messed up...grrr

Ack! I hate it when that happens! I wish I knew what to do about it - I always just hand my laptop to my boyfriend and make him deal with it.

Lol ,I hear that ,cept think it was him and his 'fixer upper' moods that did it ...wink

2. profile image0
      mtsi1098posted 7 years ago in reply to this

i know there is a time difference but maybe I can help...leave an email if you like or post questions on threads

Ok thankyou so much ,can email or do it here

1. profile image0
          mtsi1098posted 7 years ago in reply to this

what type of error are you getting? 
          have you tried to replace your windows installer?

working