jump to last post 1-21 of 21 discussions (22 posts)

It is Official

1. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

there will be another Pirates of the Carribean movie ladies and gents. And yes Johnny Depp will be continuing his great role as Captain Sparrow. YAY lol I think...

How do you guys feel about them making another Carribean movie? It's called: Pirates of the Carribean On Strangers Tides. It's coming out in Summer 2011.

2. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 7 years ago

I'm all for it but it is interfering with the Dark Shadows production so I could have waited.

Change of tides is in ref to the fountain of youth which if history is correct then they will be looking in the barbados camp and actually back in the caribbean for this one.

3. Colebabie profile image62
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

I figured there would be another. I'm sure it will be great.

I've been to the fountain of youth smile The water didn't taste very good.

4. 0

Cool info thanks for sharing Lynne didn't know that about the foutain of youth.

5. Colebabie profile image62

I think they hint towards it at the end of the movie. They show a map or something.

1. 0
      Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'll have to rewatch the last one and see

6. 0

as of right now the only one from the original cast is johnny. He was setting sail in his dingy following barbosa who had the rest of the map. johnny had the center and they zoomed in on the fountain of youth so I hope they are bringing it back to the caribbean this time around which would change the tide as it is part of the bermuda triangle which has strange current reactions at various times of the year. either way it will be interesting.

7. 0

No Orlando Bloom yet? sad I like him.

8. Colebabie profile image62

He can only come off the island for one day every 10 years.

9. 0

Actually Orlando would only be able to come off the ship one day every 10 years and he said he thought he had played the part to its fullest and no word from Kyra yet.

I think this may indeed be a whole new cast of characters with the exception of possibly Barbosa. Callypso will be gone as will Squidface (lol).

10. Colebabie profile image62

Yeah lynne that's what I meant smile

11. 0

Oh that's right. Wow I need to rewatch the last one I totally forgot about that little bit of info

12. 0

LOL, sorry little bit crazed when it comes to anything relating to mr. depp.

I really enjoy his acting and just drooling over him.

13. 0

*passes lynne four HUGE boxes of tissues* For the drool lmao

14. 0

TY, I am gonna need them with the movies he has coming out.

15. Colebabie profile image62

Was a grade younger than my dad in guitar class. If I found him attractive it would be gross for me. (not saying I don't, I'm just saying its gross that I do) smile

16. 0

Ah, see that is where my age is perfect I am exactly two days older than him.

However, being Gemini's I'm not really sure how that would work because from what I can tell he is the true package of a Gemini as I am. Muuuuaaaahhh, could be very interesting.

17. 0

lol graet we'll hear on hubpages how lynne stalked and then married Johnny Depp hahahaha

18. 0

LOL, no wouldn't stalk him, just maybe tie him up for the weekend is all.

Oh egads on that note me thinks the Nyquil has taken effect or is it affect and I need to go to bed.

19. 0

lol Sweet draems Lynne of your Johnny Depp all tied up for you lmao

20. 0

Nitey Nite! I'll see you all in the morning. Who's bringing the coffee?

21. 0

i'll bring it lol night

working