jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Invite Three to Dinner

1. patful profile image60
    patfulposted 7 years ago

You can have three famous people (living or dead) for dinner and conversation. Who would you invite and why?

1. Lady_E profile image82
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oprah Winfrey - so that I can talk her round into giving me a blank cheque.

Princess Diana - There are so many questions I'd like to ask her. I'm so curious about certain things related to her.

Kanye West - To slap his wrists for his behaviour at the MTV awards and then make him wash all the dishes. smile

2. 0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sylvia Plath for the appetizer course. i bet in the right element she would be relaxed and happy, and i would like to listen to her since she felt no one else did.

Jesus for dinner. i always wanted to meet him. i bet he would be really cool to talk to.

Carl Sagan for dessert. that would be the dreamiest most soothing cup of coffee ever.

3. queelah profile image58
      queelahposted 6 years ago in reply to this

President of united states so I can ask him questions about whats it like to be fisrt black president and how it as changed his life. 

John and kate jus smack both of them and tel them to settle this mess out of court. It's getting out of control. And it' s not about htem it's about kids.

Emeril so he could cook use dinner and sure how he got started  cooking.

2. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

JFK, Bill Clinton and Barbara Streisand. I think it would be very entertaining.

3. youcanwin profile image40
    youcanwinposted 7 years ago

Jesus, Budha, Mohammad
    will like to have round table spiritural discussion

4. 0
    rednckwmnposted 7 years ago

I just want to go to lady E's house to see Kanye wash the dishes!!  lol

1. 0
      ralwusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOLOLOLOL me too.