jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

1. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Survivor starts tonight. Any fans? I usually check out the first couple of episodes to see if I want to watch the entire season.

1. Drew Breezzy profile image82
      Drew Breezzyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I either love it or I hate it. It depends if they people are compelling or not.

2. europewalker profile image80
    europewalkerposted 7 years ago

My husband and I have been fans since season one. We are addicted. While not all seasons have been great, we still watch.

3. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

I use to watch ...can't now no cable sad

4. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

I wasn't when it first started, but have been completely addicted for the last few seasons. It's being Tivo'd as we speak.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I'm actually liking most of the people so far...

1. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Haven't started watching it yet. I wait until it's all Tivo'd. Then I can skip ALL the commercials.

6. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Amazing Race gets my support.

7. megs78 profile image60
    megs78posted 7 years ago

It's alright, but definitely not my first choice for something to watch.  I take Seinfeld, Raymond, and George Lopez reruns over it most of the time.  I think the reason is because they seem to follow some kind of formula when picking contestants.  They always have the Diva, for example.  Then there is the Beauty, the Jock, the Weirdo, well, you see where I'm going with this.  Why can't they just get the average person, with no particular quirkiness and see what happens?  I'm kinda tired of watching all this so-called reality television, that really is not even close to reality at all.

8. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 7 years ago

Never watched Survivor, Big Brother or Amazing Race until my sister moved in a year ago.  Just what I need, more "reality" to keep me from my real life.

With ya lrohner.  DVR at our house.  No patience for commercials.

9. Simply Redd profile image80
    Simply Reddposted 7 years ago

Just watched it. A lot of strong personalities this season! Should be very interesting.