jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

about michael jackson- wat do u think

1. nutan.goel profile image60
    nutan.goelposted 7 years ago

good music-true ? but wat about his personality?

2. Laurel Oakes profile image60
    Laurel Oakesposted 7 years ago

Michael Jackson was himself. I went to 13 different schools while growing up and met some very different and interesting people. Some people dressed, acted, or got into odd things that were totally out of the norm for most, these people had different reasons for why they did what they did, I got to know some of this type of person and deep down inside they are just like you or me but looking for their own identity, a way to stand out in the crowd. We can only go by what the news has made of Michael Jackson and until you can say that you sat down and asked the questions that you would ask him then how can anyone actually say what they think of him?

3. BeccaHubbardWoods profile image83
    BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 7 years ago

I think he was an extremely kind-hearted man that liked to think of himself as a child. Eccentric? Absolutely, but it was his eccentricities that kept people coming back for more. You don't become one of the most well known faces for blending in with the crowd and conforming to the norm.

4. natura profile image60
    naturaposted 7 years ago

One of the most known persons of the last 20 years in the world. Nearly every person in every nation knows the guy.

He is a great singer, perhaps in his own ways he was a kind soul.

You can't expect too much from a guy as famous as Michael Jackson. He could not and neither did he have a natural life. Fame will put an end to your anonymity.

I personally think as there are countless people also on the net discovering that his music had a purpose.  A dark side and motive behind the lyrics and videos. But 'm not sure if he was aware of the impact he was having on humanity in this manner.

He may be popular but it doesn't make him great nor godly, nor better than anyone else. But I like the gut, since I grew up listening to him in my teens.

5. 0
    A Texanposted 7 years ago

Is he still dead?