Torchwood-Children of Earth

1. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

Wow, is all I can say. 
    I first heard of the series when I was doing research about Shaheen Jafargholi for a hub to write after Michael Jackson's memorial service. I kept finding all this listings on the web about this show. Even on Twitter a few months ago it kept popping up in the top twitter listings.

Then the BBC channel here in America did a special showing of Torchwood-Children of Earth and I decided to record this on my DVR.

After a all this time, I finally decided to watch this. There was nothing else on and I was bored. lol, after watching this(all 5 episodes in a row)...I am hooked! I want to see the entire series. Just hope the series are as good as what I have seen.

Knowing there are a lot of people from the UK here on the site, I am wondering your take on the show. And of course anyone else who has seen the show.

2. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 7 years ago

Children of earth was excellent and quite dark too which made it compelling drama, the two series that preceded it were quite good too, although I'm more of a doctor who fan, Torchwood is great and I hope that when and if it returns it continues to get better, although at the end of children of earth it looks like Captain Jack was off on his travels in outer space, which could hint at a possible "adventures of Captain Jack series" who knows?