jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

Finally the new season started about three weeks ago and I am loving it.

I was going to bring up the last forum but it said to start a new one because the old was has been inactive.

So anyways, I am glad they finally did something with Claires hair.  She looks super hot now and not so annoying.

Also, I think I missed something from last season.  I know that Hiro was sick somehow because he was getting bloody noses when he was traveling through time but I don't recall anything about him being diagnosed with a brain tumor.

Also, Syler!!!  Gosh, when is he going to be a good guy.  He is turning into my favorite character now because he shows a childlike sensitive and innocent side yet with every new episode it really shows how he was "made" evil.

I think the writers will turn him into a good guy. 

And I am so glad they got rid of Nathan at least for now.  His character just sucked.

Now, I can't remember the name of the new character, the def girl who sees colors but I love her.  And I think her and Peter are going to be lovers.  oooo. lol.

I also like the new family of characters on the show.  I can tell something awesome is brewing for this season into the next.

Anyone know what happened to Chuck?  The show Chuck.

1. 0
      F. Kenneth Taylorposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sandra, I think you're right - This will be a good season for Heroes.  My favorite characters are Peter & Noel, & I love the comic relief Hiro & Ando brings to the show, and its because of that I don't think they'll kill Hiro off - The show wouldn't be the same without him.

Yes, there's definitely a new level of 'hotness' to Claire, but I can't stand her 'freaky' lesbian roommate, I think its more to her then they're letting on to right now - I just have a bad feeling about her. 

Syler, poor Syler, he's just so confused, but the scary thing is that, he's the most dangerous one of them all!  I don't like the new 'circus' family...get rid of them!  I'm trying to figure out Ray Park's character,(you know, Darth Maul from Star Wars: Episode I/Phantom Menace), I think he's one of the 'circus' guys

I was wondering about Chuck too!  I was just starting to get into it & Yvonne Starkowski (think thats her real name), yeah, she got it goin' on too! lol!  And the girl from the new Knight Rider, love those eyes!  Well, ok, I'll stop fantasizing about hot TV babes...for now & get back to writing more hubs!

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Hey Sandra smile I love these shows too. My sons will join me to watch my shows too lol they usually accuse me of watching corny Grade F movies or chick flicks, lol ...they loved that girl on Chuck. I loved that show too especially since her n Chuck are off into the sunset least that's the impression I got on the finale. smile I'm waiting on the new True Blood and Generation Kill (some babelicious guys on there) It is kind of cool with Sylar and the new gal on Heroes for sure. Think it's going to be a awesome season.

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I love the chick from Chuck too and of course Chuck himself.

I should look and see what happened to the show.

3. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

I can't stand Clair's freaky lesbian roommate either.  Something is up with her, I think you are right.

I hope they don't kill off Hiro.  Hiro has been my favorite since I started watching the show about three years ago but he hasn't had very big roles this season. And what about Ando's powers? 

Yo and while I am thinking about it, whatever happened to the one chick, the Brazilian gal, the one where everytime she got angry or upset her eyes would turn black and she would kill people? 

She must have got wiped out when the government was hunting them.  She is like the only one who could have potentially had the power to take out Syler.