Animal Planet & NAT GEO

1. G.L.A. profile image82
    G.L.A.posted 6 years ago

Anyone watched Rescue INK? or Pitbulls & Paroles? both are seen on Animal Planet. I think they're both great. What do you think?
    and surely there's some fans of Cesar Milan here, the Dog Whisperer.. he's on National Geographic. He's 'the man'. I've even tried some of his techniques on people.. lol, and they worked too.

1. theageofcake profile image77
      theageofcakeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry - not terribly familiar with any of these shows, though I generally enjoy the programs on National Geographic.  Animal Planet is pretty inconsistent, but as of late has become a bit too commercialized for my taste.

2. G.L.A. profile image82
    G.L.A.posted 6 years ago

Rescue Ink is a relatively new show.. a group of very tough looking men who take on some even tougher turfs in the New York area (I think?), where they rescue ANY animal in need, and find homes, or at least no-kill facilities for them. I like the show, and I admire the group of men. // Pitbulls & Parolees is even more recent.. I believe the first episode was just last week. In this show, a woman whose husband is currently in prison, her family, and parolee workers rescue and find homes for abandoned/abused pitbulls. I think this too, will be a fine show to watch. Thanks for your reply.