jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What album are you anticipating?

1. StarB12 profile image61
    StarB12posted 6 years ago

As of Nov, 2009 we still have many albums that are getting buzz for it's release. Anticipation is the keyword and for albums such as Dr. Dre's "Detox, Wayne's "Rebirth/Carter IV/T-Wayne/I Cant Feel My Face" albums, Em's "Relapse 2", and 50's "Before I Self Destruct" all dropping in due time, which albums are you most anticipating?

2. 60
    S Milsteadposted 6 years ago

Well this album is out already...but I want it! WOW Hits 2010! One of my favorite bands is on it, Red.  http://www.wowilovechristianmusic.com

3. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 6 years ago

John Mayer, Battle Studies. 11/17/2009

4. repstrydiefly profile image75
    repstrydieflyposted 6 years ago

all of those artists are wack! Check out the underground hip-hop on my youtube page. www.youtube.com/wyte69allnyte

5. michael1mars profile image61
    michael1marsposted 6 years ago

Eminem Relapse 2 and Cassidy C.A.S.H(Cass a straight Hustla)
    Drake's Thank me Later just to make fun of him he aint that great he actually sucks

6. nihpham profile image61
    nihphamposted 6 years ago

I highly anticipate: Torche, Middian, Solace, Orange Goblin (hihihi), Clutch and Alabama Thunderpussy
    (and high on fire and om of course but you said that.)

7. Adsybrey profile image60
    Adsybreyposted 6 years ago

Distant Relatives, Nas and Damian Marley, plus the new Roots album

8. Danny Decay profile image77
    Danny Decayposted 6 years ago

The new Burzum record. Varg Vikernes has stated that he is currently working on one since his release from prison this year.

9. Gregg Biancci profile image81
    Gregg Biancciposted 6 years ago

Talib Kweli and Mos Def are collaborating on another BlackStar album, coming live and direct in 2010.  If it's anything like the first album, it's going to be amazing.