jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

The Fiery One Needs Updates...Any Help?

1. fierycj profile image84
    fierycjposted 6 years ago

What's been happening in here?

1. wrenfrost56 profile image84
      wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome back fierycj, good to have you back. Now where do I start......smile

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Long time no see, buddy! I've missed you!

About HP, well, it seems to be pretty quiet, really. I'll leave it up to the Frog to fill you in. It's something along the lines of Misha staying out of the forums, Mandybeau getting banned times three, BadCo and aliases -- well, that one's got me stumped! I started following it by my brain started hurting.

Wanna see my grandbabies?  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/27646

1. fierycj profile image84
      fierycjposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow, Irohner, gorgeous creatures you got there. Hey, Mandybeau banned, what for?

1. lrohner profile image84
        lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There's a thread out there (either by Mandybeau1, Mandybeau2 or Mandybeau 3) about it. Someone keeps reporting her and she keeps getting banned. I didn't follow the thread all the way to the end.

There's a new rule here on HP. Reported personal attacks result in an immediate 3-day ban. I assume it's got something to do with that, although I think hers are permanent.

2. 62
      fun2hubposted 6 years ago

Well, where had you been?

3. dohn121 profile image87
      dohn121posted 6 years ago

Whaddup, Fiery?

Here's one big update: Ryan Hupfer's leaving the HubPages family...But of course you saw the post.

I got a lot of Hubs that you should read wink

4. Dame Scribe profile image59
      Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Welcome back, fieryCJ smile the usual has been goin on I guess. Hup will be leavin us n been tryin get him leave Frank wink hehe

5. 0
      ralwusposted 6 years ago

Smart move bandy. I see Cindy gave you sound advice. LOL

6. frogdropping profile image84
      frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

How come you keep missing so much Fiery? What are you doing over there?! smile

As lrohner said, some have been banned (permanently I think), there's new hubbers a-plenty. We have a new moderator/member of hubstaff, ryan is leaving the hubteam, still getting many of the same old q's appearing in the forums.

The pulpit continues to carry on regardless, though I believe the politics forum is beginning to catch up ... should be fun neutral

One or two hubbers have gone then returned anew and refreshed. Others have knuckled down to some serious money making bidness and may well be smoking fat cuban cigars come this time next month wink

I see you've wandered across and checked out lrohners babies and delivered the required responses --- deliciously gorgeous babies are they not smile

Other than that I think the world of Hub and it's dwellers are gearing up for the Christmas rush. Mark Knowles is back from whence he went ... the best news of all I believe!

Unfortunately we've somehow managed to dislodge Misha - not sure that's a good thing and I fear he's very badly missed. Can you have a word with him and encourage him home again Fiery?!

1. emievil profile image82
        emievilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow! That's a really comprehensive list of news smile.

Hey fiery, why not tell us what you're up to? How's the movie going?

7. 0
      Justine76posted 6 years ago

BOOM are you staying for a while?

8. Jane@CM profile image61
      Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

CJ- Glad to see you.  Frog should be our roving reporter - er - she is!

I think a lot of us have stepped back from the forums, except for a quick peak once a day & have been concentrating on writing.

Hope you are okay!

9. Beth100 profile image82
      Beth100posted 6 years ago

Hey Fiery!  Been missing ya loads!  Froggy summed it up pretty good.  Lots of new faces here...lots of banter (good and bad) and yes, some have been permanently banned from the forums.  (BC being one as I have been told). 

Tell us, what have you been up to?  smile

10. Daniel Carter profile image89
      Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

Welcome back, fiery! Absence is such a lot of work because there is so much drama to keep up here.

Crazd and Mysti were banned. But we naturally sided with them. Glad they are back. Crazd just finished her novel and we're patting her on the back as well.

So how's the script? Have been devoting mega buttloads of effort and time in that?

Glad you're back.