jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (15 posts)

New Moon

1. ListNinja profile image61
    ListNinjaposted 6 years ago

What's the verdict on the movie?

1. bukan profile image60
      bukanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What video u need verdict - just post that video name please

2. Leelin profile image60
    Leelinposted 6 years ago

What movie?

3. pylos26 profile image77
    pylos26posted 6 years ago

What the hell are you talking about?

4. Naomi R. Cox profile image60
    Naomi R. Coxposted 6 years ago

Do what?

5. samsbr profile image61
    samsbrposted 6 years ago

Please specify the question first smile

6. blue dog profile image80
    blue dogposted 6 years ago

actually, the current moon phase is not new.  it is waxing toward full, which will occur on dec. 2, followed by the next new moon on dec. 16.

good luck in your search for a verdict.

7. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I assume the OP was about the new movie called 'new moon' the next in the twilight series I believe. I have watched none of the movies and would frankly rather read the books but I have no good time for pleasure reading these days. I can put my foot down and get left alone if I am reading for learning but even that is a pain in the a-double-s! I get so irritated, I am not a freak for enjoying a good book for petes sake! Umm hummm sorry bout that outburst big_smile

8. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

if your talking about "twilight:  new moon", then i should tell you that movie royally stinks.  it was not the most BORING film i've ever seen, it also has the worst acting.  i'd stay away from that one.

9. 61
    Caitlin Rposted 6 years ago

I personally thought the movie was okay- but just okay. Acting much better than the first but Bella still doesn't convince me. Saw the movie opening night- worst decision of my life. DEFINITELY not worth that.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

well your a lot more generous than i am then.  lol

10. 0
    Elise Moreauposted 6 years ago

I'm seeing it later this week, but from what I've heard, the movie is a great success for Twilight readers and fans but a huge failure in terms of being a movie just in general.

I heard that the acting is horrible and the character, "Jacob" is half-naked for 90% of the movie.

I saw the first movie, Twilight, and thought it was horrible. I'm expecting the same from New Moon.

11. cherryb23 profile image61
    cherryb23posted 6 years ago

I guess me being a huge fan of the books and the movies, I guess i have to say that i loved it. I can see why some ppl would hate it because it is rather a slow movie and it does take awhile to get into it. I saw it opening night and the amount of teenage girls with their "Team Edward" and "Team Jacob" shirts on was insane.

12. Lissa Lynn profile image79
    Lissa Lynnposted 6 years ago

I'm also a huge fan of the books, but I didn't care for the first movie.  However, I went and saw New Moon on opening day and I really enjoyed it, I felt they did a MUCH better job than they had on the first one..it was actually very true to the book..and that's what I've heard from everyone I've talked to about it so far.

13. theageofcake profile image77
    theageofcakeposted 6 years ago

Even though I am certainly not part of the demographic the franchise is trying to reach, I must admit I'm slightly curious.  Not enough, though.  If anything I'll wait for its DVD release before I give it a go.