jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Music Theory for Beginners

1. Dgerrimea profile image64
    Dgerrimeaposted 7 years ago

I'v been posting a few hubs called Music Theory for Beginners in which I explain music theory without assuming that the reader knows anything about it.

If anyone has any theory-related questions, or is just up for a general music related chat, message me and I'll be happy to reply.

2. rebekahELLE profile image88
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

nice, looked at your hubs.

I don't know much about theory, but love music.
    there's a hubber time_spiral who is into music also, never enters the forums though.

are you going to teach music?

3. Dgerrimea profile image64

Sure I'll teach what I can and whatever people want to know. I've been playing bass guitar for about eight years, and I'm currently studying for a degree in popular music performance.

Thanks for the reference, time_spiral looks like quite a dramatic feller. I'll check him out.

4. create a page profile image59
    create a pageposted 7 years ago

I have taught piano for years.  I love music theory.  I will check out your hubs.

5. create a page profile image59
    create a pageposted 7 years ago

I checked out your hub.  If someone does not have any knowledge or understanding of music theory, it may be difficult for them to understand your hub.  I think it would be more enlightening for a beginner if you included a few diagrams or photos to make it a little easier to assimilate what you are trying to communicate.  The diagrams and photos can make your hub more attractive too.  This is my humble opinion.  I hope it helps you.

6. Dgerrimea profile image64

Hi Create-a-page, thanks for the advice, I'll look into it!

working