jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (14 posts)

What is Music?

1. ironking profile image60
    ironkingposted 6 years ago

What do think is music? An Art of emotion (feelings)..or imagination(a story )?

1. 0
      baconmidgetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

music is METALLICA! and METALLICA! is music tongue

2. NaomiR profile image85
    NaomiRposted 6 years ago

I think it's both. The songs or pieces that you remember most tend to be ones that evoke a particular feeling and tell a story at the same time.

3. dyonder profile image79
    dyonderposted 6 years ago

A form of communication that transcends the boundaries we think divide us - the beat which gets our hearts in sync, the lyrics (& possibly instruments) which connect our emotions. Even the sorts which seem to divide only serve to connect sub-groups to the whole.

4. fishtiger58 profile image82
    fishtiger58posted 6 years ago

For me music is brain candy. I love that old time rock and roll.

5. ironking profile image60
    ironkingposted 6 years ago

For me music is a timeless story...bcoz it is not affected by the passage of time...

6. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I think it's the science of knowing which notes create which sounds; and the art of knowing how to craft them together in a way that makes something unique in this world - artful and beautiful sound.

7. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

Just readin everyones great comments, especially ironking's, its a shame the establishment didnt think higher of music, it seems to be tucked away in a little marketing niche, while pussy cat dolls take centre stage

1. ironking profile image60
      ironkingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanxz 4 d comment Richie799

8. Professor Eric profile image61
    Professor Ericposted 6 years ago

Music is a solution on the Riemann Hypothesis of pure mathematics.

9. K Partin profile image60
    K Partinposted 6 years ago

It makes me feel good when I might need a little pick me up! smile

10. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago

Music is the food of Love. smile

11. connelly73 profile image60
    connelly73posted 6 years ago

Music is all the emotions. When I'm hyper or angry it calms and relaxes me, when I'm sad it cheers me up, when I'm out and happy it excites me, when I'm happy it makes me grateful of what I have.

12. BEAUTYBABE profile image86
    BEAUTYBABEposted 6 years ago

I would describe music as the art of the combination of vocal or instrumental sounds of even both of them to produce a form of harmony and an expression of emotions.BB