jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Lil Wayne has just release a new album Rebirth

1. 20gsxr05 profile image60
    20gsxr05posted 6 years ago

Some people say "drake is the one who writes all of Lil Weezy music.His new release sounds a bit like him.Do you think this is true

1. Bikash jha profile image62
      Bikash jhaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

nah lil songs didnt sound like drake songs and weezy is best

2. Sunny_S profile image60
    Sunny_Sposted 6 years ago

Nah. Weezy pure original.

3. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Does anybody actually consider this man to be talented?

Is he supposed to be a rapper or a singer? Because he can't do either.

In the UK we have a major radio show on Radio 1, called Tim Westwood. They get people on to freestyle. It gets a lot of talent.

The appearance of this Lil Wayne fella is the most cringeworthy, embarressing, pitiful thing I have ever witnessed. Eminem on the other hand killed it. Lets just compare their performances....

In fact almost everybody kills it.... he is simply shit.... here is Dizzee Rascal on the same show....

What is it precisely that this loser is supposed to bring to the table? What happened to American hip-hop? The country that brought us people like The Pharcyde....

Is this all that America can offer now? Is that what hip hop has become?

1. Sunny_S profile image60
      Sunny_Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Westwood is quality. Yh lil wayne may be looking a bit lazy and lacking in a few key elements but if thats what people wanna buy then we cant stop them.

I kinda think his voice is a bit weird especially when he tries to sing, kinda sounds like his voice isnt broken or something lol

4. Bikash jha profile image62
    Bikash jhaposted 6 years ago

hey i like it when he sing, he is trying to do something new and if you are talking about perfect singers you can try lil wayne, and i also love the way he rap that someyhing new and cool