jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Britney Spears? Anyone?

1. Silent Explosion profile image60
    Silent Explosionposted 8 years ago

On a scale from 1 to Looney Tunes, how do you think Britney Spears is doing, or do you think that she's really not doing that bad, it's just EVERYTHING she does is caught on camera and out of context.

2. Peter M. Lopez profile image91
    Peter M. Lopezposted 8 years ago

If Looney Tunes is a 10, then she's an 11.

3. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago
  4. 60
    dannowi76posted 8 years ago

nuttier than squirrel sh!t

5. sevenGEIN profile image59
    sevenGEINposted 8 years ago

I happen to like Britney Spears.

6. MaxPowers profile image59
    MaxPowersposted 8 years ago

My main hub is on her, I think she's a little bit crazy, but i think she has the right considering her level of fame.

7. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

Like her all you want, she happens to be one of the victims of the industry.  Sure, she makes her own decisions, but when you're being pushed into an ever-growing madness because of your own fame, wouldn't you wind up doing crazy things too?

Say no now, but if you were in her shoes you'd be a little batty too.  Filthy rich, but batty nonetheless.

Here is to hoping that poor Mouseketeer gets the mental help she so desperately needs.

1. Greg from Maine profile image78
      Greg from Maineposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Unfortunately, that's probably not going to happen. And even if the proper help was offered to her, I think she'd refuse. Just my opinion.

8. elisabeth reid profile image79
    elisabeth reidposted 8 years ago

I've never much cared for her but I can't help but feel badly for her...she's in more trouble than I think she realizes.  I'm hopeful that she'll get help, but I'm not too optimistic.  Too many hangers-on and 'yes' folks surrounding her, validating everything she says, thinks or does -- no matter how bad for her.

Sadly, it's something that happens far too regularly.