jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

This is a weird horror movie question. Might interest Twilight fans.

1. brimancandy profile image82
    brimancandyposted 6 years ago

This is going to sound kind of crazy, but, I assume that if I were to become a vampire...would I really have the desire to kill and drink blood? Can Vampires starve to death if they don't? Or do they just spend their iternity with stomach growls?

I thought of this question while working on my monster hub. I have not seen the twilight films, but I notice that the vampires
    are out in broad daylight? Doesn't that just go against all the set ideas we have about vampires? that sunlight would kill them?

One of the reasons I would not want to be a vampire, is not kjust the blood drinking thing, and the killing, it's the idea that I would never be able to go to an amusement park, watch the sunset, or go to the beach during the day.

I think if I became a vampire, I would put an ad in the paper. man wanted with strong arms and wooden spike to kill vampire.
    No reward, just the fame you will get knowing you killed the vampire, might land you on evening news, followed by a spot on the letterman show while they play "The Monster Mash! LOL!

2. bojanglesk8 profile image60
    bojanglesk8posted 6 years ago

lol wut

3. brimancandy profile image82
    brimancandyposted 6 years ago

allways glad to entertain!

4. heartattack4444 profile image60
    heartattack4444posted 6 years ago

I think a vampire could starve if they had the self-control tongue  Probably depends on which mythos you're studying though.

Ahaa...in Twilight, sunlight doesn't kill vampires...all it does is make them sparkle.  I'm not even shitting you.

If I were a vampire I'd just go to crime-ridden cities and eat criminals big_smile

1. brimancandy profile image82
      brimancandyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A criminal eating Vampire would make batman obsolete! They did a take-off of the same idea on robot chicken. They had a vampire that was also a cop, they would bring in a criminal for questioning, and the vampire would just kill them.

The only problem is, the vampire also killed the witnesses. He also stopped a highjacking by killing all the terrorists. So, when they asked him, did you save the hostages?

I have bad news. Everyone on the plane is dead. Some guy raises his hand, um? excuse me? none of us are dead. The vampire hangs up the phone, winks at the camera, and it fades to black as the screams of terror begin! Terrible!

5. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

I think that wanting to drink blood goes with the territory if you become a Vampire, so it probably wouldn't prove to be a problem for you.  After all, how many animals go against their nature (including humans!)?

6. heartattack4444 profile image60
    heartattack4444posted 6 years ago

It all comes down to self-control tongue

7. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

Vampires are fictional and can be made to whatever specifications you choose in a story so the not drinking blood well hey you could have a vegan vamp or whatever to sustain their life.

1. cocopreme profile image89
      cocopremeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The vampires in Twilight call themselves "vegetarians" because they drink from animals and not humans.

8. jellydonut25 profile image60
    jellydonut25posted 6 years ago

There's already a crime fighting vampire in comic books...

has been for YEARS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morbius,_t … ng_Vampire

1. heartattack4444 profile image60
      heartattack4444posted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's kickass!!  Thanks for the link big_smile