First Concert

1. jdeschene profile image77
    jdescheneposted 8 years ago

What was the first concert you ever went to and what is your favorite memory about that night?

My first concert was for the metal band, Nightwish, in Worcester, Massachusetts.  I remember being so excited when they sang "The Phantom of the Opera."

2. Originplus profile image60
    Originplusposted 8 years ago

I went to see Common at the Hammerstein Ballroom. I got to see Floetry, Talib Kweli and GangStarr as the 3 oppening act. Great experience.

3. 0
    DaMaGeD_GooDzposted 8 years ago

I had to grin when I read this because of the following:

First concert ever was Candlebox feat. Seaweed. A bunch of friends were there trying to convince me to go crowd surfing. I was too freaked out so they caught me off gaurd and just put me up. Actually the surfing was pretty fun until I was thrown over the barricade. There were two security guards catching people but they didn't catch me. I landed in the middle. They were on the sides. I landed on my head right in front of Candlebox and was taken backstage by paramedics. Of course I don't remember anything after landing on my head as I was unconscious, but I remember taking home a few nice, huge 'goose eggs' on my head. I still have to laugh when I think back on it!!!