jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE INDIAN ACTOR OR ACTRESS ? AND WHY ?

1. profile image59
    londonguy1posted 7 years ago

YOU DECIDE WITH BRIEF EXPLANATION

1. Yanchun Ge profile image60
      Yanchun Geposted 7 years ago in reply to this

My deepest impression is the "caravans" of the movie. Small, very much like to watch the time. Are also often Tingna theme song! India's rhythm is very nice song!

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

You have been asked Not to Spam the forums with self promotional threads to bring views of your hubs and Not to introduce posts that are written in CAPs. (which is deemed to be rudely raising your voice).

Clearly, you have no respect for the rules on this site... so I guess that you will not be offended if those rules allow others to press the 'Nuke' button and report your intentional disregard of them?

Alternatively, you can choose to offer respect and in return gain same. You would Also do yourself a favor by writing your Bio, along with an avatar (perhaps one of a hearing aide would be appropriate!).

3. thirdmillenium profile image60
    thirdmilleniumposted 7 years ago

Who?

4. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

A famous Kentuckian of Cherokee blood I do believe.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/46/Johnny_Depp_%28July_2009%29_2_cropped.jpg/175px-Johnny_Depp_%28July_2009%29_2_cropped.jpg

5. profile image0
    EASTWEST REVIEWERposted 7 years ago

Kalal Haasan is my favourite Indian actor.  He is versatile, exuberant and engaging. A matchless genius in movie art.

6. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 7 years ago

Lou Diamond Phillips

He was HOT in LABAMBA

7. FREEWORKING profile image60
    FREEWORKINGposted 7 years ago

SHAHRUKH KHAN KING KHAN OF INDUSTRY

KATRINA SO SEXY

8. marcel285 profile image81
    marcel285posted 7 years ago

Why are there so many hubs about apparent 'sexy' indian women?

In reality, most of them are overwieght due to their traditional eating habits.

9. yenajeon profile image82
    yenajeonposted 7 years ago

I dont know many Indian actresses, but I'd go with Frieda Pinto because I love loved slumdog millionaire. And marcel you are right, there are millions of hubs displaying various sexy indian women.
    And I know why:
    Its because many users are from India, and other Indian hubbers are aware that they will be searching these Indian 'beauties'.

working