jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

If anyone has funny stories to tell post it here!

1. dogluver1 profile image60
    dogluver1posted 6 years ago

I have a funny story.
    When I was about 7 or 8 I was lying on the living room floor. Something grabs my hairtie and then my whole body moves about 3 inches!!! I turn around it is my dog!

1. Kristie91 profile image60
      Kristie91posted 6 years ago in reply to this

a few weeks ago, i went some where with my family. We ride around in a mini van. I get out and shut the door...apperently my mom needed something. I nearly slammed the door shut on her head.

2. Bruno Deshayes profile image60
    Bruno Deshayesposted 6 years ago

I had a terrible nightmare...
    I dreamt I was eating a giant marshmallow. When I woke up my pillow was gone.

3. sumosalesman profile image60
    sumosalesmanposted 6 years ago

One of the people I work with liked to cook his food on company time until my boss and his secretary broke him of the habit.

One day on company time Mark got a frozen burrito thawing away inside the company microwave. Once he got it going he walked back downstairs. Our secretary Melinda saw this happen and she told my boss Garreth about it. Well now, Garreth was not too happy, but he still decided to play a joke. He ran to the microwave and shut it off, but then he restarted it -- to cook for one second. The microwave beeped and read "End" just as if the burrito had been fully cooked.

Mark came bustling up the steps a minute later, checked his burrito, and found it was still stone cold. As he grumbled he reset the microwave and hurried downstairs. Garreth again reset the microwave to cook for one second, then again after Mark ran screaming down the stairs. After Mark nearly set off the fire alarm with his temper Garreth took the cold burrito out of the microwave and put it on his desk. Mark came banging up the stairs, stabbed the "open" button with his pudgy thumb, let out a stream of words beginning with the first, sixth and nineteenth letters of the alphabet, and turned around to run back down the stairs, when the burrito caught his eye from Garreth's desk. Now livid, he opened the office door and ran in, shouting, "Did you take my burrito?"

To which my boss slowly replied, "That BETTER not be YOUR burrito".

He was busted.

4. t.cobbler profile image60
    t.cobblerposted 6 years ago

..Today morah and onka go on a field trip with ther mommy to the dentist..morah giggles while onka is in the chair. she points and snickers then wrinkles up her face. onka is wiggling all over the chair- tryen to get away! abby " frustrated" says- just what is the problem with you two! Morah quietly speaks up, points her finger, and says......the dentist picked his nose . eeewwe!  this is one of my made up episodes. t.cobbler

5. Shona Venter profile image82
    Shona Venterposted 6 years ago

I do customer relations work, so a big part of my job is calling customers and asking if they are happy with our service.

Working in the motor industry at a car dealership, often affords many humourous replies to that question.

Below is an actual response I received from a customer this morning:

"Good day sir, we had your vehicle in for a service a few days ago, and we are doing a follow up call to find out if you are happy with the level of service you received from us."

His reply: (wait for it.....)

"Yes, I am very happy with your service. However, I have one query. Whenever my car's fuel gauge reaches the E mark, my car cuts out. is that normal?"

And they say women are stupid when it comes to car related matters...

6. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

Do you guys know what tick are? Deer ticks specifically? Little blood suckers fill up on blood till they are just about ready to burst, then finally fall off the body. Well on my first experience as a small kid I thought I was growing a penis. Thats all I am gonna say yikes