i agree with you but also - Blood plus (seen every episode) -- i miss you sya!! -death note (seen every episode) -Ghost in the shell - Monster (on chiller and syfy) - Witchblade -basilisk - Hell girl(seen evey episode) - gunslinger girl -Inuyasha -Naruto shippuden -Avatar the last airbender( awesome anime) -Ergo Proxy (miss them sadly) -Tenjo tange (miss them sadly) -Speed Racer ( ive learned the whole ending song )
Cowboy Bebop - though I remember one from the seventies about mice & a cat which made a lasting impression (unlike Tom & Jerry this cat usually caught and devoured the mice). Can never remember it's name though. Johnny Quest was cool. Venture Bros. (not an anime) does a great job spoofin JQ.
Akira had a big impact on me. I remember I saw that around 1990 when anime was still just starting to spread its popularity across the world. A lot of the scenes were just so shocking and awe-inspiring, and I must have watched it ten times to figure out what the whole story meant . .
5. Blood+ I liked the story although the pace was a bit slow and I personally feel they could have finished the whole series in less than four seasons. Hagi was also annoyingly too subservient at times, but his love for Saya ran so deep it made me cry.
4. Saiunkoku Monogatari What can I say, I'm a sucker for love stories. Hehe. Still waiting for the english dub of season 2 to come out.
3. Kaze No Stigma This is a lighter story, but I couldn't help but fall in love with Kazuma. Hope another writer gets inspired to continue this anime since the original writer died before he could finish it.
2. Death Note Psychological thriller? The edge-of-your-seat, nail-biting type. Would have liked a different ending though.
1. Code Geass *speechless with mouth agape* All Hail, Lelouch!!! ;D I sure would love to be C.C.! Haha! ;P