Dr Who: Who's Your Favourite Doctor and Companion?

1. Hovalis profile image88
    Hovalisposted 8 years ago

Okay, since there's a Star Trek thread going in the forum I think we need a Dr Who one as well! smile

Who is your favourite Doctor and Companion?

The fourth doctor is still my favourite one. I think that Tom Baker had such a devilish humour that came through onto the screen. Hands down my number one Doctor, although in recent years I've been liking David Tennant's version as well.

As for companions, I really had to throw the dice up in the air here a bit, but Sarah Jane Smith comes out on top for me, followed by  Romana.

How about you?

2. 60
    Mr. Phantasmposted 8 years ago

My favorite Doctor is definitely the fourth doctor (Tom Baker).  Though he became a little too silly near the end of his run.  I loved his unpredictability.   You never knew what kind of weird gesture or comment was going to come out of his mouth next!
        My favorite companion was the first Romana, from the Key To Time saga.  She was a strong intelligent lady who was the Doctor's equal, and never settled for standing in the background screaming for help.  It's a shame she wasn't around longer, because the second Romana is probably my least favorite companion of all time!