Cheaters TV Show

1. helpdeskian profile image60
    helpdeskianposted 8 years ago

I am thinking my mate is cheating on me. I refuse to just ask my mate. I think I will just go ahead and call a TV Show. I want the world to see me look stupid and desperate. I hope I can just show up at random public places ruining peoples dinners and being told why I am inadequate. When Grandma goes to church I want everyone to whisper about me.

I wonder how much they get paid to look that bad. I saw some old rerun the other night where the host got stabbed. Now that, I have to admit, was highly entertaining. Anyway, the show allthough funny has some underlying tones on how we are all just way too voyeuristic. Is my life really that mundane that I truly am interested in Sally Mae's sister taking her man to Sonic for a chilli dog while Sally Mae is working at the laundry mat?

Just wondering what other people thought of the show.....

1. 60
      andysharkeyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nice! Thanks for your sharing!

south park complete | house download

2. lea racheal profile image61
    lea rachealposted 8 years ago

The show is interesting to say the least, what I've ssen of it any way. AS for what they get paid, if they do, it would be interseting to kno how much. However the sad part is for all the kids involved they dont deserve that.  But then no one deserves to be cheated on.