jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

What is song and music

1. shabbirkhi profile image61
    shabbirkhiposted 6 years ago

Music includes sound and specfic sound track it include the sound of human and others the different kind of sound and different movment of sound creates different effect in human mind and than in body and it is natural in human body created by God but if it is creating something wrong in your behaviour if you are getting some trouble physicaly in your daily life you should not follow and listen that music mostly these are pop thriller some type of music creates good sign in your mind behaviour and body which one is light classical songs because in classical and light classical songs very little musical instrument is used too much sound of musical instruments some time makes trouble in your ear and body in long term but human voices and there movement and impression not creats problem in your ear and body because of there frequency and because of meaningful words impression etc light classical and classical songs can relaxed your mind make you cool it entertains your mind it also some time attrac to your heart.I must say pop music and songs are basicaly music of evil and song of evil

1. Hokey profile image60
      Hokeyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just had to see it again. WOW!!!!

2. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

uhhh....sorry but this makes no sense and it's a run on sentence. Try using puncutation to break it up so that it is easier to read. Thanks!

1. Hokey profile image60
      Hokeyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yeah! what she said!

3. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 6 years ago

that was the MOST EVIL sentence I have ever read!

4. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 6 years ago

5. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 6 years ago

After reading it, now I know why I'm so evil ! big_smile

6. goldenpath profile image80
    goldenpathposted 6 years ago

Well, if you are looking for an opinion of music then it is good.  It inspires.  In fact one time I officiated in one of my many funerals where I was inspired to solo "Nearer, My God to Thee".  What made it difficult was that I didn't even know the deceased or any of the family.  It was scary but it went all right.