Check out this great singer I just discovered. You may be surprised

1. MyWebs profile image83
    MyWebsposted 6 years ago

When checking my email I see I had a friend request on YouTube. I have discovered several really great singers from friend invites so I always check them out.

This girl has an amazing voice, an impeccable resume and she is only... 14. Yea 14 years old! I tend to like Female Singers and in my opinion she rates right up there with the best of them. I am comparing her to professional singers which she definitely is regardless of her age. She has sung the National Anthem at several professional sporting events like MLB and NFL games, done commercials for major products like Hasbro, Topps and Tostios... The list is endless.

After I subscribed to her I noticed she also subscribed to my channel. No idea why really. I have never uploaded a video, and probably never will. But thats still cool that she did. I hope some here will enjoy her music. Have a good day.

2. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I checked her out and listened to a couple fo her songs. What a fabulous voice that girl has BUT (there's always one) pass on to her she needs to breath and sing from her lungs, not her nose - she did sound a bit nasal at times - and better word pronounciation would be in order, occasionally. That plus opening her mouth a bit more to let the sound come out.
    A voice coach would teach her all these things anyway and if she learns it well, I can see a very bright future ahead for her smile