Lend me a tenner???

1. 60
    Fuddposted 6 years ago

Wow, i remember when i was at school and the scum used to stop and ask me for 10p or 20p if they wore shoelaces (classy scum).
    I have just recently been stopped by a couple of Burberry rejects (Tartain died in wash, or could be sweat), demanding and i quote, "hey mate! lend iz a tenna for food." at this point i considered 3 posible answers;

1 - Go fuck yourself!
    2 - im hungry too....................so NO!
    3 - I could have done but a just gave the last of my money to that bloke over there who was honest and said it was for drugs!

But i decided on the much respected option on everyones mind as i uttered option 1.

Please note, i got kicked in the nuts! which was worse than first thought when i realised his shoes were more than soaked in a suspicous yellow puddle near his sleeping bag made from the daily mail and disgarded KFC boxes.

Wiped clean and a little sore i decided not to give the scum in question any money, i did however (for some reason) decide it would be funny to kick his makeshift sleeping bag over and run away laughing childishly.

It wasn't funny, as i was greeted with another kick in the nuts and maybe a few punches to the head as i studied to ground hugging my head (possibly in shame).

and that was the last time i ever spoke to My DAD.

2. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

3. Hokey profile image59
    Hokeyposted 6 years ago

Hmmmmmm................   hmm