jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (16 posts)

If you wanted to meet a Friends character, which one would it be?

1. embems89 profile image60
    embems89posted 6 years ago

I watch Friends on a regular basis and do tend to wonder if u were to meet one of the characters (not actors) who would it be?
    I LOVE phoebe, shes utterly brilliant- have u ever seen the one just after Ross and Rachel get married in Vegas and Rachel still thinks the marriage has been annulled. Rachel walks in and says hey you guys wanna see a movie? phoebe says- "no thanks ive already seen one" aahh i love her.
    Ross is also brilliant, especially in the newer series when he gets drunk on margaritas! and claims he's FINE!
    Im sounding like a complete geek here but il tell you a story. I recently went to a group job interview where each person had to bring in something that showed something about their personality. Well, people are there with guitars, photos theyd taken bla bla all these creative things and i bust in with a friends boxset and go on a nervous ramble about how i love it and all that crap! possibly not the best idea seeing as it made me look like a complete bum and needless to say on job interviews my friends advise me NOT to talk about friends!!
    But screw them i love friends hahaha

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Can't answer, since I have never seen the show. Did you get the job?

1. 0
      sophsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I love friends!! smile I would want to meet Joey....'How you doin' :p haha  then Phoebe smile

3. Faybe Bay profile image84
    Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago

I'd choose Ross then he'd introduce me to all of them.

1. 0

Haha, good thinking smile

1. Faybe Bay profile image84
        Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey you need to add to stevennix thread let's create a story!

4. 0
    wordscribe41posted 6 years ago

Phoebe, I want to sing "Smelly Cat" with her, desperately.

5. Mamelody profile image61
    Mamelodyposted 6 years ago

Definitely Phoebe.. she is my absolute favorite friends character.. My fav episode of her is when she flirts with Chandler.. that was hilarious...

1. 0

Ohhhhh I love that episode!! smile

6. Mamelody profile image61
    Mamelodyposted 6 years ago

oh by the way welcome to hub pages family!! big_smile

7. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

I want to meet the monkey!smile

8. Hokey profile image59
    Hokeyposted 6 years ago

Phoebe!!  (Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat. What are they feeding you? Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat, It's not your fault!!) She is such a good song writer!!!   big_smile

9. Rafini profile image82
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

Welcome!  Wait a minute, who's new?  Oh, embems89, ok.  Welcome!!
    if I were to meet one of the Friends characters, which one would it be?  hhhmmm, touch decision.

Monica - because she is such a dork (lol), but she's fascinating at the same time.

Rachel - because she is your normal everyday type person who discovered herself the hard way.

10. 0
    StormRyderposted 6 years ago

Rachel Green

11. zzron profile image61
    zzronposted 6 years ago

12. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

all the girls because they're all so hot.  tongue  however, if i had to pick a guy, then I'd go with either joey or chandler.  joey because he seems like a cool guy, and chandler seems like a funny guy to hang out with.  however, i'd rather pick joey if i had to choose between them, since he can probably get a lot of girls for us too while we're hanging out.  lol.