jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (17 posts)

Do you like to take risk

1. pooja0908 profile image64
    pooja0908posted 6 years ago

Hey is your life full of adventures
    if yes then what kind of?
    Are you ever ready to take risk?

1. Phoenix 69 profile image61
      Phoenix 69posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I take risks a lot.
      In fact, I am taking a risk just being here.
      In fact, being in HP and talking about certain people or subjects or writing about certain people or subjects will get you in trouble lately!

2. 0
    china manposted 6 years ago

My whole life has been a risk and I like to do anything different as I get bored so easily so I seem to have been attracted to risky jobs. But if I don't get offline NOW and go and meet my missus I will be risking more than I have ever done before.

3. Fluffymetal profile image77
    Fluffymetalposted 6 years ago

Risks are what life's all about.

4. pooja0908 profile image64
    pooja0908posted 6 years ago

how frequently you take risks

5. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

I like to put it on the line frequently. Fast bikes and cars, racing, standing up for the things I find important and screw the risks. Your dead a long time, live it or lose it.

1. 0
      StormRyderposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Earnest, you said!! Screw the risks big_smile
      If you risk nothing, you risk everything!

1. earnestshub profile image87
        earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

smile

6. 0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

I don't like risk at all.  That doesn't mean I don't take them; it's just that risks are not something I actively desire.  There's always something else that allows me to "conveniently" put myself in a risk-taking position.  Examples:

1.  Pro rodeo is considered a bit risky, I guess.  But I was never in it for the thrill of the ride--just wanted the glory. 

2.  I have at times deliberately taken on formidable opponents, but only because my self image couldn't take the idea of not standing up to them--you know, bullies of all sorts, i.e. kids in school, doctors, po-lice, government types, etc.

3.  Some see my multiple (7) marriages as evidence of risk-taking, but I was always SO SURE, each time...! big_smile

I did street race a Suzuki 1400 Intruder against a Harley Sportster in Rapid City, South Dakota, in 1997--86 mph around a hard right turn, shaft drive jump-chattering through the curve, pushing a big windshield with a B on the back--but you didn't hear that here....lol

7. Patiopursuit profile image61
    Patiopursuitposted 6 years ago

Like climbing a tree? hahah People find life can be boring and they need excitement, but of course as long as you don't break any laws. I would love to skydive one day, can be risky but fun as well

8. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

I am a huge risk taker. My motto is "if you don't succeed try and try again"

1. 0
      china manposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nah - that is a toothless budgie - it cant suck seed so it twies twies again !

1. blondepoet profile image79
        blondepoetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hahaha China oh crikeys that expression is just about the cutest thing I have heard all week. smile

9. ShallyD profile image60
    ShallyDposted 6 years ago

Life is  a RISK....Risk It...!!

10. Patiopursuit profile image61
    Patiopursuitposted 6 years ago

even being with a girl is risky lol jk

11. thisisoli profile image64
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I like to take risks but I don't like to be stupid.

Two years in a row me and my old flat mate bought sub £400 BMws of ebay and trekked over 4000 miles around europe each time without any real plan other than a few cities we wanted to visit.

A friend asked me if I wanted to test out his home made bungee out of a tree once, I said no tongue

1. pooja0908 profile image64
      pooja0908posted 6 years ago in reply to this

okey
      why no?

working