jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

The Curse of Playhouse Disney

1. FranyaBlue profile image79
    FranyaBlueposted 6 years ago

My 4yr old sister loves Playhouse Disney with all of its kids programmes but I am killing myself by constantly having some ridiculous kids songs going over and over and over in my head. Even when I'm thinking about other stuff it's still there in the background of my mind......driving me mad!

Does anyone else have this kind of problem? and what can I do to get rid of it??? HELP!

1. creepy profile image60
      creepyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i have the jingle of playhouse disney going through my head

thanks loads

2. 1974 profile image62
    1974posted 6 years ago

I have no room for Playhouse Disney, that god damn Filet 'O Fish jingle has permanently conquered my short term memory.

3. Princessa profile image87
    Princessaposted 6 years ago

Take her out to the park more often ans stop her from watching TV.

I also have young children who would spend hours in front of the tv so I know what you mean.  I try to entertain them in other things like doing crafts and taking them out as often as possible.  Even during winter a long walk can be invigorating for them while at the same time tires them down forcing them to go to bed earlier ;-)

1. FranyaBlue profile image79
      FranyaBlueposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is exactly what I told my our mum to do! But I am always busy (on hubpages tongue) with essays....and ....stuff! lol

I actually took her to the park yesterday for a bike ride, it's not so easy in England when there is always so much rain, but lately it has been nice.

Your advice is the best.

4. 0
    JeanMeriamposted 6 years ago

Ba ba ba ba baaaa I'm lovin it!

There now you will be officially switched over to the McDonald's jingle.

You can thank me another time. :-)