jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

corey haim found dead

1. 0
    Lecieposted 6 years ago

this is a tragic death that could've been avoided. had his so called friends stepped up to the plate.(feldman)
    you may remember haim from movies like- the lost boys.
    he was a great one that hollywood and his friends let down big time. the world gets darker everyday. why must it always be an overdose with actors. why not jump out of a plane with no chute. i for one will miss his acting very much.

2. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

WOW. thats sad.
    I had no idea...
    but you have no way of knowing what his friends did or didnt do.
    ultimately, we all are responsable for making our own choices.

1. thooghun profile image87
      thooghunposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As sad as it is, I agree with you Justine. Ultimately we are all responsible for our own well-being. Is it even certain that his death may not be accidental?

RIP Corey.

3. 0
    Lecieposted 6 years ago

feldman and haim did a tv show together and feldman kicked haim out because his pretty wife didn't like him. haim was in tears leaving. i know that cut him deep. i felt for the guy and still do even though he's gone.

4. I am DB Cooper profile image67
    I am DB Cooperposted 6 years ago

Haim was a train wreck who couldn't deal with the fact that he was no longer a teenage heartthrob. He mooched off his friends until they couldn't put up with him anymore. They tried to get him to admit he had a problem, but he was in denial. This is what Hollywood does to people.

1. Hokey profile image60
      Hokeyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No compasiion huh? You were there? You have this personal knowledge how?

1. 0
        Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

hey hokey.

1. Hokey profile image60

Hi Justine

1. 0
            Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

you know I meant it wasnt his friends fault, right?

Ive been a friend that couldn't do enough before.

sometimes peopel give up, and there is nothing you can do about it.

1. Hokey profile image60

I know. Still sucks. I feel for his family and friends. I just hope people remember he was a person. Not an actor.

5. dogluver1 profile image59
    dogluver1posted 6 years ago

Sad and unfortunate

6. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 6 years ago

It's a shame but not a surprise. Heath Ledger was a surprise, Corey Haim was expected.  I liked Haim and hoped he would make a sober comeback but I pretty much knew he couldn't after his behavior when filming the Lost Boys 2... He messed up so badly there that they only put him in the closing credits scene.

7. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I think Corey Feldman bent over backwards trying to help him. Like others have said, there is no one to blame but himself. He was an adult.

It is sad though, it's sad when anyone dies so young.

8. Megavitamin profile image86
    Megavitaminposted 6 years ago

I had a huge school-girl crush on him as a kid.  While I didn't find it shocking, considering his history of drug abuse, I still find it sad.  His addiction started when he was just a kid, and he was never able to beat it.