Did Angelina Jolie breastfeed in public?

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (32 posts)
  1. LOT2DO profile image39
    LOT2DOposted 14 years ago

Just curious...

1. profile image0
      china manposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ask her mother big_smile

2. rebekahELLE profile image86
      rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

why does it matter?? hmm

3. qwark profile image61
      qwarkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Angelina has saggy tits
      Wouldn't interest me.

1. megs78 profile image59
        megs78posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm hoping this comment is a joke...

1. qwark profile image61

No joke.
          Ya haven't seen her topless?
          She needs help for those saggy bags.
          Brads gotta clue her in!

2. THE LIP profile image60
        THE LIPposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I seriously think if  this is not your idea of a joke then you sure do need to visit your optician as it's long over-due? ANGELINA JOLIE first of all does not have tits but an inpressive pair of B(.) (.)B's and by no stretch of imagination are they anywhere near sagging.

So unless Ur God Gifted to be able to look in the future I strongly suggest that you for the sake oy your health get your eyes checked up the earlier the better lest they get any worse than they already our.

4. THE LIP profile image60

Sine it was two months when you were first curious to know if ANGELINA JOLIE was breast feeding in public I wonder if youe curiousity has been quenched or it still desires more?

When people can kiss and even make love in public then what is all the fuss about anyways even if (and that;s a big IF) Angelina Jolie did breast feed in public yes it should certainly concern you if by any chance Angelina was breast feeding Brad Pitt in public but if she was breast feeding her own baby then firstly it should not concern you and secondly it should definitely not bother you.

Wondering if ur the Papparazi who has some pics to sell and thus this lop sided question!!!

2. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

who cares?

1. Faybe Bay profile image66
      Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree, who cares?

3. profile image0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 14 years ago

Does it matter? If she breastfed in public, it doesn't affect you or anyone else in any way.

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 14 years ago

Hasn't she adopted all her kids?

Would make breast feeding kinda hard.

No, she had twins naturally.

1. Sab Oh profile image56
        Sab Ohposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh, she's got twins alright...

2. profile image0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Even if she had adopted all her kids, she would still be able to breastfeed by taking natural hormones that increase her milk production. My cousin adopted her daughter and the doctor suggested breastfeeding to help the baby's immune system, as well as a way for them to bond.

Anyway, I've seen a lot of women breastfeeding in public. It never seemed to bother anyone. All of them tried to cover themselves as best they could.

5. megs78 profile image59
    megs78posted 14 years ago

I breastfed in public regularly.  Would you rather my baby scream bloody murder because she's hungry or that I bare some skin for peace and quiet?

Funny how mothers can't win no matter what.  If you breastfeed in public you're indecent, but if you let your baby scream, you are a bad mother.

1. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

i never thought of it that way.  in fact, i think it's perfectly fine if a mother wants to breast feed in public, as she's just being a good mother in my mind. however, in my own defense, when I said, "who cares?", I just meant it as in why are we so fixated to know exactly what angelina jolie does all the time.  It's not like she's the only woman to ever do that, so why is it such a big deal.  that's the only gripe i had about the situation.  however, i can totally see where your coming from.

Hey no worries, I know what you meant by your post.  I hate that society is so stuck on celebrities too.  Its ridiculous.  Why can't Angelina breastfeed her babies without a scandal?  God, I would hate to be a celebrity.  I don't think any amount of money would make me want to trade places with any of them.

2. Hokey profile image61
      Hokeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
        Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You won't get married if you keep talking to women that way smile

3. Sab Oh profile image56

"Would you rather my baby scream bloody murder because she's hungry or that I bare some skin for peace and quiet?"

Frankly, I would rather that all women expose their breasts in public on a regular basis so that breastfeeding won't seem out of the ordinary.

Just a suggestion...

...ok, not all women. All hot women who are not related to me.

I'm sure I'll think of some other qualifications...

1. THE LIP profile image60

Just why the hell not those that are related to you huh? What lousy double standards.You want to drool over somebody's mother, sister or daughter expose her good pair of breasts in public so that people don't make a fuss about breast feeding but are quick to keep ur own relatives out o it. Why don't the same standards apply four ladies too?
        Believe me it's this mentality that is not just narrow and slimy but actually stinks.

6. tony0724 profile image59
    tony0724posted 14 years ago

why does it matter ?

7. donotfear profile image83
    donotfearposted 14 years ago

I could care less what she did.

1. tony0724 profile image59
      tony0724posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am with you on that one !

8. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

If she did good on her I say!!!!

9. Dale Mazurek profile image61
    Dale Mazurekposted 14 years ago

Whats the difference between her breastfeeding in public or thousands of other mothers doing it.

They are feeding their babies plain and simple and if anyone has a problem they are nuts.

I have seen lots of women breastfeeding their children and they all cover up and in some cases you can barely tell.

No biggie here.

Cheers

Dale

Yes, but we are from Canada where its not scandalous to bare your breasts. smile

1. Sab Oh profile image56

Well, not on St. Catherine Street anyway...

St-Catherine Street...Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal???  Where are you talking about specifically?  Hope this doesn't sound like a dumb question...

10. Rafini profile image82
    Rafiniposted 14 years ago

Who cares if she did or didn't?  It's none of our business.

1. qwark profile image61

Right Rafini!
      ...but don't put those saggy "bags" online so we can see "em...lol

11. creepy profile image57
    creepyposted 14 years ago

Did Angelina Jolie breastfeed in public?

yes she did and i was totally disgusted by the sight big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)