jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

What kind of music stylings do you like?

1. travel_man1971 profile image77
    travel_man1971posted 7 years ago

All time favorites are songs that will never die. Even the singers fade away or forgotten by many, their songs will be as fresh like the first time it was played on the radio. I like the songs of Frank Sinatra, Matt Monro, Bobby Darin, Ray Charles, Tom Jones, Andy Williams, among others.

1. profile image60
      Claude_Balls_DVMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I like the musical stylings of King Useniewicz And The Useniewicztones.  The key of E never sounded so....E like.  Try them out and your ears will never be the same!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__5YC1jQ … re=related

travel_man1971posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've already heard the song "Cry on My Shoulder"by King Useniewicz. His music is really good. I became an instant fan. Thanks, Claude.

2. moondive profile image61
    moondiveposted 7 years ago

I like Yngwie Malmsteen stile.Combination of classical music and 80' metal

3. Najeeb Rasheed profile image60
    Najeeb Rasheedposted 7 years ago

I like soft music, but its depend on my mood what i want to hear.

travel_man1971posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Najeeb. Soft music as in classical or slow tempo tunes will lull you to sleep or make you relax and aid in lessening your stress.

By the way, I also like, country music (anything of the genre). Have you heard of Garth Brooks Ăśnanswered Prayers"?

4. Chloe Comfort profile image59
    Chloe Comfortposted 7 years ago

I enjoy all types of music but in my heart I am a true Rock'n Roller! Classic rock rules smile

5. Rafini profile image86
    Rafiniposted 7 years ago

I like most music, except rap & hip hop, although my kids are bringing me up to speed with it!  lol

6. skyfire profile image72
    skyfireposted 7 years ago

Trance.  \m/

working