jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Does anyone watch the TV show "LOST" ?

1. GoGranny profile image81
    GoGrannyposted 6 years ago

If anyone here is a LOST fan I would love to know if it is making any better sense to you this new season!! I love it but it is driving me bonkers still! Anyone have any theories about what did/is/was happening to the survivors?!?

2. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

Haven't a clue. I understand that they are trying to tie all the survivors together in the real world but why I don't really know. I missed two seasons and this one just has me baffled.

GoGrannyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh my...I haven't missed a show! But I am dying to get to the bottom of it all. I am sort of glad this is the last season...because I must find out what it has been all about! Thanks for your response!

3. ddsurfsca profile image78
    ddsurfscaposted 6 years ago

It isn't supposed to make sense I was told by an avid viewer.  It was written to not be understood until the very final episode....which I was told will unveil something nobody has even guessed.  Something like a big monster or dinosaur???

GoGrannyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for responding! We know about the smoke monster. I like to see that I am not the only one baffled! I can't wait! I have to admit with all the chaos and uncertainty in this world...when the last episode aired last season...my greatest fear was that I would die and miss the last season of LOST! Isn't that pathetic!

4. rls8994 profile image87
    rls8994posted 6 years ago

I am so glad I have found someone that is as crazy about LOST as I am! I have never missed an episode. The whole time I am watching I'm looking at the clock to see how much longer it will be on. I think its almost like a puzzle that you have to put all the pieces together to figure it out but we don't have all the pieces yet. I stay confused and lost myself but I absolutely love it!

5. 0
    Jared in Vegasposted 6 years ago

What I want to know is why does Sawyer (if that's his real name)think he can drive a submarine and not a plane? I mean, I guess if I had to choose I guess I would choose the submarine but something tells me it's not like driving a ski boat.

1. rls8994 profile image87
      rls8994posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Maybe he learned to drive a submarine while he was working for the Dharma Initiative for those 3 years. Just a thought!

1. 0
        Jared in Vegasposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh yeah, I guess that is possible.  I think the submarine will be destroyed before they get to it anyway.

2. pay2cEM profile image90
      pay2cEMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Perhaps it is because the sub was the only of those 2 mentioned vehicles that is actually in operating order?

BTW, last night's episode answered a TON of questions. One of the best episodes yet.

6. 59
    puckix7posted 6 years ago

I watch this show regular. I do not miss any episode of this show. Its finale season is running. The story and the characters of the show is perfect and brilliant. Its good show.

Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia , Californication television shows

7. 61
    jessica011posted 6 years ago

This an amazing tv show. I am the huge fan of this series. The concept and story of this show is awesome. It's really good show.

Suite life on deck   
    So you think you can dance

1. 0
      WildIrisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I watched all the seasons,1-5 every night for several months.  In the beginning I thought the show had a lot of potential. I was addicted, but by the last episode of the fifth season I'd lost interest in the characters. In fact,  I could care less about them. I just could not suspend my imagination enough to watch Sun garden in immaculate white pants while stranded on an island waiting for rescue after a plane crash. Who ever thought there would be so many flashlight with batteries on the island.
      Because I watched it all at once, I had the feeling that the writers began the project with a plan and then they just kept adding people and string ideas together without really much thought. I also read that the writers were not at all certain how the show would end.  i somehow took this a bad omen.  I will watch the last season when it comes out on disk. I want to find out what writers resolve and leave unresolved. I kind'a think it will end with the great mystery of "What is it all about?" still intact.