jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Type your name in urbandictionary.com. Does it describe you?

1. figment profile image71
    figmentposted 6 years ago

Karli: the coolest prettiest most amzing chick in the entire world.

1. figment profile image71
      figmentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

this is the first definition.  I'd like to think its close to the truth.  The 7th definition is just plain awful.

2. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

Meg - short and sweet just like her name..a hot girl with a lot of potential for lovin. shes always got some man chasing after her and she has really cool friends (but nobody likes them).
    Guy 1: have you seen meg lately? shes looking pretty fine
    Guy 2: yea i really wanted to ask her out but shes already got 3 boyfriends
    Guy: my life is over without meg

a sexy girl who is in love with the hot man who says heh
    are you horny for some meg loving?

how did they get it so right? big_smile:

3. 0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

haha my name isnt defined yet but my real name yeah well i cant put that here lol its dirty wink

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Interestingly, I have the "The most edible female name."

5. Faybe Bay profile image84
    Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago

Mine starts out okay but there's some mean chick on myspace that really gives me a bad name!

#2: This girl is the most amazing person you will ever meet.

#6: mean.evil.but dork,silly,goober.meaning,she is mean for some odd reasons but still she is a sweetheart,a dork,silly and goober girl that you will always see online on some sites like myspace,vampirefreaks,stickam and playing gaia online and other networking sites and prolly talking to different people (skype,ym,msn,aim and sites that's been said)being so nice but suddenly will be mean to you and make fun of you in a sweetly manner and she is fun to talk to.
    )(sites where u can find her,talk to her to know what im talking about)
    oh you're being a faye lmao i mean,you're being mean xD

1. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

NO!  you are not like that, the definer is the dork!

6. 0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 6 years ago

A beautiful, creative, smart, spontaneous girl who would be a good catch to bring home to mother. Down right sublime.

Usually blond with big, brown, intense eyes. An amazing friend and very sympathetic. Good listener and gives good advice. You can usually trust them with anything. Very sweet girl who is faithful but not innocent. Cares very much about the person they love but just doesn't know how to show it. Not a whore but somehow tends to be amazing in bed. Really knows how to seduce a guy and turn them on. Beautiful face, cute, fun, and bubbly personality with a banging body. Knows how to have fun, and is a little bit of a trouble maker!

Outgoing, happy, loud, fun, down to earth, but can be bitchy, rude, ignorant, and sometimes has the urge to please themselves with household items because they are sexually active.

Ooh lol

A BEAUTIFUL girl with the most ADORABLE voice that would simply make your day. Her CUTE laughter would just leave you with a feeling that you can't describe like the look of a rose, the smell of the rain, or the feeling of forever.

A sweet charming girl, who is very caring.
    An extremely good kisser.
    Pretty or cute.
    Fights for herself and people she cares about.
    Can be tomboyish.

A popular bitch. Derived from the 1989 cult classic "Heathers," a Heather will do anything to be the queen of the school, including stepping over another Heathers' dead body, and snubbing all past friends.

lol lol lol

Tongan word for smear, smother, smudge...

A sheep molesting fruit (most likely a kiwi fruit) found in New Zealand and the USA.

lol OMG, Denno better watch out! lol

7. 0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

faybe that aint nothing and mega is right you aint like that all

here is mine

giving good head, or a girl who gives head. see the song becky by plies. the song descrives how plies likes head and how it should be given
    i want your mouth, gimme that becky.

just got becky, i cant move. i love becky, yes i do.

now thats a bad thing i think lol but becky is shortened for rebecca which means this

The name Rebecca origionated from the daughter of Goddess of Beauty! She wanted to bring one and only beauty to brighten the world and she decided to name her REBECCA, the Shining Star!