jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

1. thesailor profile image78
    thesailorposted 6 years ago

I've watched the movie.It's a very good one and should be given more accolade during the Oscars. Until now, I'm still wondering why it didn't bring home the OSCARS'BEST PICTURE Trophy in 2010.It belongs to the new phase in movie productions, latest 3D technology.

2. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I think because the plot was somewhat lacking. The visuals, however, were simply amazing! I wrote a hub about it, in fact!

3. mightywarrior profile image60
    mightywarriorposted 6 years ago

its an awesome movie with a new and cutting edge technology , which you could have witnessed in your life. The movie takes you ta an entirely different world

4. 0
    JeanMeriamposted 6 years ago

The visuals were amazing, but the movie itself was not so great. I walked out thinking “Fern Gully”, one of my daughters right away thought of Pocahontas. I think it’s a combo of the two.

5. AdeleCosgroveBray profile image89
    AdeleCosgroveBrayposted 6 years ago

The technology used to create the visual effects of the film were great, and while I enjoyed watching "Avatar" I have to agree with a few other people here in that the plot was hackneyed and owned a lot to old Westerns.

6. ipod-lounge profile image58
    ipod-loungeposted 6 years ago

Awesome effects in this movies.  Where can they possible go from here besides 3D?  4D like Universal Studios?