Who watches South Park?

Jump to Last Post 1-31 of 31 discussions (42 posts)
  1. N. Ramius profile image74
    N. Ramiusposted 14 years ago

And what's your favorite episode?

Mine is either Imagination Land or that one with the crazy Mel Gibson.

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Easy, World of War Craft.  And the one when they get abducted by an alien and they make God a talking taco. lol

2. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Mr. Hanky is the dude!

3. mikelong profile image61
    mikelongposted 14 years ago

My favorite has to be the episode where Cartman goes back in time to witness the signing of the Declaration of Independence....

Rabble!!rabble!!rabble!!rabble!!!

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_07/sp_0701_03_v6.jpg

4. wyanjen profile image69
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

http://images.southparkstudios.com/img/content/news/3439a.jpg

over logging

5. Rochelle Frank profile image91
    Rochelle Frankposted 14 years ago

I've often wondered that, myself. Why would anyone?

6. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/theremoteisland/2009/04/southpark_l.jpg

1. N. Ramius profile image74
      N. Ramiusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That from the South Park movie or an episode?

7. Canklefish profile image81
    Canklefishposted 14 years ago

South Park is losing momentum. Hopefully they won't overstay their welcome, like the Simpsons who haven't been relevant in over 10 years...

8. Arthur Fontes profile image74
    Arthur Fontesposted 14 years ago

My Favorite episode is Cartman and the Hippies.

9. Glimmer515 profile image61
    Glimmer515posted 14 years ago

Oh My GOD!! I own evey season on DVD and I have to say the wheel of fortune episode has to be my favorite because not only is that whole storyline HILAROIUS!!!! "The question is,People who annoy you....." I almost died laughing. But there is also the storyline wth Cartman and the midget!! To great stories in one episode! Love it!

10. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

i used to for a while, until the jokes started to repeat themselves over and over again. i usually prefer my comedies to at least try to be original.  sadly, it seems for south park, they started to reuse different variations of the same joke after the second season, which totally turned me off of it.  sure, there's a few episodes here and there since then that were good, but most of them just ripped off the idea of another previous episode.

11. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 14 years ago

I love south park, if for nothing else than their absolute lack of fear in making fun of areas which seem to be more and more swamped by politically correct **88*oles.

12. profile image0
    PJ_Deneenposted 14 years ago

I've loved the show for ages.  I love the fact that they hit the right and the left equally.

13. Glimmer515 profile image61
    Glimmer515posted 14 years ago

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h312/VballBaby158/Misc/SmIHGTCB.jpg
    Also a great episode!!

14. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 14 years ago

I never watch South Park anymore.
    Watched a few episodes.   When the one came up where the parents were making comedy in describing how their son might be sodomized ("over and over" as the espisode said), that ruined any possible positivity the show might ever have had.
    South Park should be banned, just for that reason only.  But the FCC is apparently in the pockets of libs.

15. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

I don't watch it though I have seen the clips and it's quite funny. Seems the writers are quite courageous too the latest episode makes fun of Muhammad!

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen … m_rag.html

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yep, saw that on the news too.

How ironic that a Muslim bully group may have more influence with the FCC than an American citizen who protests the mockery of sodomizing a child.

1. profile image0
        Poppa Bluesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's true! O'reilly said he thought twice about reporting it. Imagine, the threat of violence from a bunch of thugs causing us to change our behaviour. Maybe that's the the Fort Hood jihadist hasn't been brought to justice yet.

2. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

well to be fair  (sorry if this comes off as racist), some muslims are prone to make idle death threats and bomb people if you piss them off.  i know this because my mother once worked at workers comp., where she had to deny a man's (who happened to be muslim) claim because he wasn't eligible for benefits.  lets just say the guy responded to it with a death threat.  As his exact words were and i quote: "You remember what happened during 9/11?  That could easily happen to you!" 

You see, I think it's more of the fear factor involved here.  I apologize to anyone here if that came out as racist, as that's not my intent.  just stating an observation while citing something that actually happened to someone i know personally.

16. MikeNV profile image66
    MikeNVposted 14 years ago

The recent Facebook episode and Tiger Woods episodes were quite entertaining.

17. livelonger profile image86
    livelongerposted 14 years ago

I love the show. The Death of Eric Cartman was probably my favorite, but Canada on Strike was also a real gem.

18. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I think some of the episodes are funny, but I think some go too far.

19. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

i watch it sometimes.

some funny episodes are Thanksgiving at the Cartmans, the World of Warcraft episode, the one when Cartman got chickenpox, and the one with the North American Marlon Brando Look-Alikes...big_smilesmile

i can't stand Mr. Hanky. potty humor really makes me queasy.

1. livelonger profile image86
      livelongerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The NAMBLA one was hilarious! I forgot about that one.

20. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 14 years ago

I'm a fan of the motion picture, in which my countrymen defend themselves valiantly in the face of hostile agression

http://moldychum.typepad.com/moldy_chum/images/2008/06/17/blame_canada_1.jpg

21. N. Ramius profile image74
    N. Ramiusposted 14 years ago

The movie was great.

Tonight's episode was excellent. Concluded the whole Mohammad issue and touched on all sorts of their many season highlights. They finally revealed Cartman's father.

1. optimus grimlock profile image60
      optimus grimlockposted 13 years agoin reply to this

scott tenermen as his bro was stupid tho. I  want to see the 1st cut episodes that the networks says no to and the 2nd lemewinks episode that was to much to air!

22. animekid profile image65
    animekidposted 13 years ago

I haven't watched the show for quite a while, but being that I recently became unemployed, I could use a good laugh from some juvenile humor. Time to take another look at the South Park crew!

23. brimancandy profile image78
    brimancandyposted 13 years ago

I just watched a couple of the South Park Christmas specials for the heck of it. One was "Critter Christmas." Where cute little forest animals were a satanic cult. And "Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo." Both very stupid but funny.

But, I think my favorite one is the one where Paris Hilton arrives in town for the grand opening of the stupid spoiled whore store, and she has a photo album of her pets that have all committed suicide, and her dog shoots itself in her Limo, so she needs to find a new pet, and she chooses Butters and dresses him up like a bear, and tries to buy him from his parents for $250 million.
    Then later on there is a "whore off" between her and Mr. Slave.
    That one is great!

I also like the one where Cartman has the Jennifer Lopez hand puppet and Ben Afleck falls in love with his hand. he wakes up in the morning and Ben Afleck is in his bed...OOOOH ben spooge!
    And, the real Jennifer Lopez comes to kill him/her. That one is darn funny.

Another good one is where Cartman pretends that he has Terrets syndrome so he can swear all he wants, and he won't get in trouble, only he starts shouting out stuff that he doesn't want people to know...like touching penis with his cousin!

South Park is just a crazy show.

1. Extinct Soul profile image60
      Extinct Soulposted 13 years agoin reply to this

it is...it is...lol

24. profile image0
    TechTrendyposted 13 years ago

Cartman as a hippie exterminator and the one episode where everyone is driving a hybrid.

25. rich_hayles profile image59
    rich_haylesposted 13 years ago

Best episode for me is the homeless one....cccchhhhaaannnngggeee?!?! hehe. The WoW episode was also great.
    I must say that the recent series was quite poor, I think theyre running out of ideas. Its about time they took a leap of faith and the boys grew up a few years.

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
      Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Blame Canada

26. Don Ship profile image73
    Don Shipposted 13 years ago

Long time since I watched an episode. yikes

27. I am DB Cooper profile image63
    I am DB Cooperposted 13 years ago

The Trapped in the Closet episode that made fun of Scientology and Tom Cruise was classic.

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
      Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hard to pick one, most of them I liked. If one, was not so funny, they were at lease, interesting.

28. Cheeky Girl profile image65
    Cheeky Girlposted 13 years ago

The episode with the giant hamsters was very funny, and the Peruvian pipe bands all getting killed all the time. Hilarious.

The Jenifer Lopez character "invented as a hand puppet by Cartman is also cool. Brilliant comedy gag.

The Scott Tenneman episode where Cartman makes Scott eat his own parents, always a good laugh. Too many funny episodes in this show to list! LOL!

29. BritishRock profile image60
    BritishRockposted 13 years ago

South Park is one of the greatest shows ever Eric Cartamn is the greatest character on any TV series.

30. Broken Poet profile image59
    Broken Poetposted 13 years ago

the movie definatly tops EVERY single eppisode.... but i like the stairway to heaven one

1. christoss1959 profile image60
      christoss1959posted 13 years agoin reply to this

My favorite episode is Scott Tenarmant must die

31. Cable TV profile image41
    Cable TVposted 13 years ago

It's a jersey thing is definitely my fav probably because I live the Jersey Shore show. People from up north are so weird (in a funny way)

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)