jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Reality

1. profile image60
    Life with hew608posted 6 years ago

What I don't get is why many of the celebrities are doing drugs and alcohol.  KIDS LOOK UP TO THEM.  There are so many radio commercials that have bad things being said.  Why an't we live in a world where 3rd graders don't know all the curse words or how babies are born. I have to turn off the radio or mute the TV because of these stupid ads.ENOUGH ALREADY!  I want to have a child that doesn't know everything when it is 6.  The world has many great opportunities but they need to make some changes.  Nobody is perfect but we can come close.This is cocolover see ya next time.

1. Rafini profile image86
      Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

cocolover?  the name next to your avatar is Life with hew608.....? 
      let's see, would the term be...sockpuppet or spammer?

1. profile image60
        Life with hew608posted 6 years ago in reply to this

me and Cocolover share an account because we wanted to make one together.
        (btw none of the above)
        ~hew608

1. Rafini profile image86
          Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I can see.  thanks.

(smile a sockpuppet or spammer wouldn't have responded as you did.  thanks)

1. profile image60
            Life with hew608posted 6 years ago in reply to this

your welcome

2. profile image0
        kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol lol lol lol

REPORTED AGAIN HERE!

BUT GOT MY POINT IN

lol

2. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Fact; our world is your unwanted reality as it is, no blame is owned by any one group of people.

I must disagree here in another thread you have opened minutes old with this;

You better hope your child DOES know all these issues growing up so she/he ma be educated and be aware of the danger signs.

Awareness is what will give your child the knowledge to chose and the information to hopefully grow in the right direction,

Wanting it too stop is a statement that is impossible.  I don;t speak from just judgement to advise you as many teachers and professionals are doing the same drugs you say the famous are, just not on camera.

Good luck to you.

2. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

REPORTING

feel like I'm playing a piano

Thanks for spamming

My piano is Jammin

lol

3. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

roll

4. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

Thats were your parenting skills come in. Teach them right from wrong dont let the tv or media do the job!!!

1. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And let me add, not just teach, but BE THE EXAMPLE for them!
      Don't smoke yourself. Don't behave like a pig. Don't betray your friends.
      Don't waste your money. Be all that,  you want your children to be. So they will grow and respect and love you and will be example for their own children.

working