jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

is freddy kruger stuff real?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image84
    Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago

check out this article online that tells you exactly where wes craven got his nightmare on elm street idea from, and tell me if you think that it's real or not that our nightmares can kill us. 

http://www.brutalashell.com/2009/10/cin … ment-31937

1. Stevennix2001 profile image84
      Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago in reply to this

whoops messed up on the link.  sorry folks.  here's the real one

http://www.brutalashell.com/2009/10/cin … lm-street/

2. Stevennix2001 profile image84

i guess nobody cares to comment?

3. Stevennix2001 profile image84

hmmm...hmm

4. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

I think that nightmares can kill us - I once had a night mare that I got drunk and fell into bed with a horrible woman who was an axe murderer - I just woke up as she was about to strike down on my head with an axe - I am sleep walking right now - or I think I am - I dont really know as I have lost my head sad

1. optimus grimlock profile image60
      optimus grimlockposted 7 years ago in reply to this

no you watched, so I married an axe murderer wayyyyy 2 much!!! seems like you were talkin to yourselve for a bit steve lol

5. NathanSyckel profile image60
    NathanSyckelposted 7 years ago

Not sure about people actually dying but I suffer from sleep paralysis. It's more annoying than anything else. It's like waking up but not actually being awake and I'm unable to move or speak. Lasts for a few frightening minutes but after enough struggling I usually wake up.

1. Megavitamin profile image87
      Megavitaminposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Nathan, I get that too!  I didn't realize there was a name for it.  Mine is almost always tied in with a nightmare though, like someone dragging me off the bed and I can't move.  Pretty terrifying!

working