jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you think of Charice?

1. penuels profile image59
    penuelsposted 6 years ago

What do you think of Charice? Do you think she's gonna last long. I wonder because there was another singer signed by David Foster years ago who had a big voice. Jordan Hill was her name. Her album was produced by David Foster and it failed..... She is forgotten now. Charice is signed by the great David Foster and I wonder what will happen to her...

Listen to her new album on my profile....

2. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

I'm not much of a  music fan, but she does have an amazing voice-- and she seems to have matured a lot in the past couple of years, without getting "hollywoodized". She still seems to have her innocence and integrity.

3. Phil Dapple profile image22
    Phil Dappleposted 6 years ago

I am happy to see that this young man is not afraid to perform in front of so many people. The original video that he posted on You Tube with over 11,000,000 views so far shows the true talent where Greyson is comfortable with his surroundings, showing the young man being fearless in his performance. All the best to this young artist and good luck.

4. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Uh, Charice is an 18 year old girl.

Grayson is a boy-kid, (12?) who is also talented.

5. 60
    TRUTH1posted 6 years ago

Ummm "Penuels".... I know Miss Jordan Hill  very well and your information is wrong. Jordan did not fail. She is an AMAZING artist and person. She deserves  great success. David Fosters label 143 is who failed. They failed her by not promoting her the way they should have.They put the blame on Miss Hill, when in fact it was the label's fault for not promoting her to the public. Its a VERY sad story. Just wanted to give everyone the facts.  Anyone who is not familiar with Jordan Hills music should check her out! She is a very special artist!