jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (23 posts)

Glee

1. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

Does anyone watch Glee?  I have been watching with my daughter.  Story line - cheesy, high school stuff, but the vocals are good, some are great.

Last week one of my favorite performers, Kristen Chenoweth was on the show.  Her vocals were so amazing.  She sang "Home" at the end of the show & it was great.

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
      Randy Godwinposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, a "cheesy" storyline but, as you say, some good vocals.

2. wavegirl22 profile image45
      wavegirl22posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I love it. . .I started watching it cause the lead girl was in a show on broadway called Spring Awakening. .amazing show. . and in thelast few weeks her co star in the play was on as her boyfriend from the competition..

If you ever get to see Spring Awankening. . do so...if not at least try and get the soundtrack  . . .

I missed glee tonight:( forgor it was on .. guess basketball took over  .. I should have watched Glee!!!

1. Michael Willis profile image80
        Michael Willisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Tonight was not as good as the past few weeks I don't think, but still good.  I know what you mean about the lead girl on the show. She has such an amazing voice!!! I just love hearing her sing. I wish she would have her own CD put out.

1. wavegirl22 profile image45

Michael get your hands on the soundtrack SPring Awakening. . she is amazing in it. ..

1. Michael Willis profile image80
            Michael Willisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I will look for that one. She is soooo awesome.
            BTW...you getting ready for the NFL season? I bought the USA Today NFL Preview today and reading all I can to prepare for my "Preview NFL" hub.  our football season is almost here.

ah Michael .. you know I am counting the days. . even in the off season I still breathe football . . actually I have been having some fun with some new hubs on the subject. . I just can never get enough!!!
              Im predicting a Cowboys Jets Superbowl
              smile  smile

2. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Never heard of it.

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
      Randy Godwinposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Where are you from?  Georgia or something?

3. kingis profile image79
    kingisposted 7 years ago

I just started to watch the show and I think it is great.  I will need to rent Season 1 to see what I have missed.

4. Michael Willis profile image80
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

It follows right after American Idol on Fox. It has the High School Musical theme, but...the vocals are at least 5 of the kids the I are fantastic.
    I saw the cast on an Oprah show (yeah, I was bored and nothing else to watch) and was impressed by the stories of the cast and how they were found.

5. blondepoet profile image75
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!

6. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

I feel kind of bad for posting this yesterday & the show last night wasn't the best of the season.

I am looking into that CD too - love that girls voice!

7. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I tried to watch it once and couldn't take it.

8. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Interesting concept Wavegirl......it will surely be worth watching to see how your prediction pans out. smile big_smile

hehehe somehow i knew that one might get you in here and outta trouble. . .

wink

9. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Out of trouble??? I think not....you're begging me to get into trouble.....HA! tongue

im watching you Cags. . .hehehehe

and I see you somewhat behaved today . .but ,,,,,,,,,,,,

10. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

My favorite stalker, um I mean follower, um...wavegirl and her mystical powers of cutting herself off from talking.... lol lol lol

lol
      ah how i need some laughs tonight

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's okay, you can laugh at my expense, I laugh at myself all the time, when I do something foolish or really stupid. We, ALL, have our moments and those moments are never kind, but if you won't laugh at them, then you'll be one troubled person for a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, long, long, long time.

Get it? cool

lol lol lol lol lol

Okay, I have to get out of this topic.....hijacking, not allowed. sad

Okay, I'm outta here. smile

11. profile image55
    charliehx7posted 7 years ago

I have listened a lot about this show but did not watch yet. But I have decided that I will watch this show on weekend on net.

Watch Journeyman Episodes , Watch Las Vegas Episodes

12. Christene profile image78
    Christeneposted 7 years ago

I think Glee is one of the best shows on TV right now. smile

working