jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Man V. Food Season 3 Premiere

1. kingis profile image78
    kingisposted 6 years ago

Man V. Food on the Travel Channel begins its 3rd Season on the air.  Host Adam Richman travels to San Diego and Boulder, Colorado.  Be sure to catch some tasty episodes.

1. sabrebIade profile image86
      sabrebIadeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I saw this show for the first time today and I love it!
      I think they had some kinda marathon this morning.

2. Canklefish profile image75
    Canklefishposted 6 years ago

Tough show to watch, really

His challenges involve either extremely spicy endeavors, or an absolutely gross tonnage of food he needs to stuff down his gullet...

3. LakeShow T profile image82
    LakeShow Tposted 6 years ago

This show is awesome! It makes me hungry and wanting to take down some of the mammoth food challenges myself. More than anything though, it is cool to see all the good eats throughout the country.

4. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

i surprised hes not 350lbs but i'm sure he eats little a day leading up to challenges. I've seen a couple episodes where I know i could beat him at. the 180 burger was my favorite!!!

5. animekid profile image82
    animekidposted 5 years ago

Love to watch this show, but I have to wonder just how long this guy can continue to eat food by the ton and not just keel over on one of these shoots.

6. Megavitamin profile image86
    Megavitaminposted 5 years ago

I've seen the show a couple of times, but the worst one was the 180 oysters.  They were taste so disgusting after awhile!

7. rotl profile image60
    rotlposted 5 years ago

I love that show. I think Adam Richman is the best host on TV. I've seen live interviews with him on other channels and he is hilarious. Really cool guy... he makes that show.

By the way, what is up with the Food Channel ripping off the Travel Channel's shows. They have two new shows, one's a copy of Man vs. Food and the other is a copy of Food Wars. Come one Food Network... sorry, the Travel Channel beat you to it.